**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Donation keypad not properly showing [Fix in Progress]

Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Posts: 199 ★★
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
my numeric keypad does not show properly when trying to donate to treasury...cannot access 7, 8, 9, 0. Yes, i can work around it but its annoy...just sayin'

Galaxy S8

22e60ae49aed63379a80bbc086a2cc3e.png
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• whaler213whaler213 Posts: 151
    same phone same problem its obnoxious as hell doing extra math
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there @Jackie2Cokes. Does it happen when you try and donate anything, or just one specific resource? Thanks!
  • Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Posts: 199 ★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey there @Jackie2Cokes. Does it happen when you try and donate anything, or just one specific resource? Thanks!

@Kabam Wolf Sorry for delay. I happens on each of the 3 donation categories.
  • Superdad1975Superdad1975 Posts: 8
    I have the Samsung S8+ and it does the same thing on my phone.fka1aux6x6qc.png
  • Superdad1975Superdad1975 Posts: 8
    I have checked all of the setting and there is no way to fix it by changing a setting. It does this for every donation field.
    Thanks for the info, guys. I'll take this one to the team.
    @Kabam Wolf is this getting any love in the next update or what?
    Hey @Jackie2Cokes. Right now this is intended to be fixed in 15.0, but we'll keep everyone updated if that changes. Thanks!
  • _solidsnake_solidsnake Posts: 133
    @Jackie2Cokes
    I'm assuming you're still having this issue? I have a Galaxy S8+ and this was happening about a month or so ago but it has been fixed for about the last few weeks. Are there others out there that are still having this issue?
    @_solidsnake Yes, still having the issue...that's why I brought it up again.

I've put on all necessary updates so not sure how yours has been fixed and not mine!