**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Donation keypad not properly showing [Fix in Progress]

Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Posts: 199 ★★
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
my numeric keypad does not show properly when trying to donate to treasury...cannot access 7, 8, 9, 0. Yes, i can work around it but its annoy...just sayin'

Galaxy S8

22e60ae49aed63379a80bbc086a2cc3e.png
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• whaler213whaler213 Posts: 151
    same phone same problem its obnoxious as hell doing extra math
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there @Jackie2Cokes. Does it happen when you try and donate anything, or just one specific resource? Thanks!
  • Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Posts: 199 ★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey there @Jackie2Cokes. Does it happen when you try and donate anything, or just one specific resource? Thanks!

@Kabam Wolf Sorry for delay. I happens on each of the 3 donation categories.
  • Superdad1975Superdad1975 Posts: 8
    I have the Samsung S8+ and it does the same thing on my phone.fka1aux6x6qc.png
  • Superdad1975Superdad1975 Posts: 8
    I have checked all of the setting and there is no way to fix it by changing a setting. It does this for every donation field.
    Thanks for the info, guys. I'll take this one to the team.
    @Kabam Wolf is this getting any love in the next update or what?
    Hey @Jackie2Cokes. Right now this is intended to be fixed in 15.0, but we'll keep everyone updated if that changes. Thanks!
  • _solidsnake_solidsnake Posts: 133
    @Jackie2Cokes
    I'm assuming you're still having this issue? I have a Galaxy S8+ and this was happening about a month or so ago but it has been fixed for about the last few weeks. Are there others out there that are still having this issue?
    @_solidsnake Yes, still having the issue...that's why I brought it up again.

I've put on all necessary updates so not sure how yours has been fixed and not mine!