**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game Crashed During Time Attack Attempt

So the game just crashed while I was on my 2nd to the last fight in the Spidey Challenge and at only the 50 minute mark. Do I get another chance due to your emergency maintenance or am I just screwed here? I don't know what times look like so far, but this ruined any shot that I might have had at a Legend Title from the event and cost me units (to change my masteries), full energy refills and 1 Greater Attack Boost, 1 Greater Health Boost and 2 Greater Champion Boosts (all 1 hour). I wouldn't have used any of those items if not for attempting the Time Attack/Legend Title run. @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    I'll talk to the team about this, and ask to see if that we can make sure that the maintenance time is exempted from any legends runs that may have been happening at this time.
  • Options
    Mirk_varMirk_var Posts: 85
    edited July 2017
    I'll talk to the team about this, and ask to see if that we can make sure that the maintenance time is exempted from any legends runs that may have been happening at this time.

Mike are you joking? Kabam didn't do anything for me and other summoner with the same issue last month on the 14th of june. I was running for the title as well, but the support and even in the forum none wanted to help me
  • Options
    SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★

Do you pick and choose on who you post to? Cause this happened on a Sunday (the 1st Sunday after the quest was released) during the Guardians vol 0 quest & a lot of us where screwed because of the game went down unexpectedly for about 30-45 minutes & a lot of people including myself asked if anything would be done & no response. I posted almost every other day about it & got NOTHING! I bought the $30 booster bundle(similar to the one released yesterday) about a week before that quest was released so I could specifically run my legend tag attack on that day & got screwed outta it. I really didn't care about the legend tag just wanted my boosts & units back I wasted on it cause I'm already a 3x legend so I have no reason to lie