**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Option for reorganising your stash

MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
edited July 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
For a future patch, can I suggest two simple changes to the stash to make it easier to use? I can't be alone in having thousands of blocks of Iso-8 in there; which takes ages to search through.

1 - could we please select and sell direct from the stash? It really is a pain dragging literally hundreds of blocks of iso-8 into my inventory so that I can sell it; so much so that I now just let the stuff expire.

2 - could you develop a button to press, to toggle between three stash modes (always in order of expiration:
(i) classic (no change)
(ii) class-based (prioritising class-Iso-8 of the champion currently being upgraded)
(iii) generic-based (prioritising generic Iso-8)

Comments

• GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    They added that about a year ago. Unless you mean something different then what these pictures show, in that case I'm not understanding what you mean.
    1p7qmb9652h7.png
    a1pmhoufdu1u.png

I do wish we could sell directly from the stash.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    They added that about a year ago. Unless you mean something different then what these pictures show, in that case I'm not understanding what you mean.
    1p7qmb9652h7.png
    a1pmhoufdu1u.png

I do wish we could sell directly from the stash.

Hmm. Well color me educated. Genuinely hadn't spotted that filter ability. Thanks, Gwendoline - particularly for pointing out my error in a constructive way rather than just telling me I'm an idiot. Which clearly I am.

It would still be nice to sell direct; but well done Kabam for having already done the filter thing.