**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Expand rewards for catalyst arenas

MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
Clearly this will have been raised before, but are the reward brackets for the catalyst arenas ever going to change? Say, to a percentage getting the top rank?

I'm sure limiting it to 50 people getting crystals/catalysts made sense when there were just a few tens of thousands playing; but this game has had over a tenfold expansion in players with no corresponding increase in the availability of catalyst rewards.

I'm not suggesting a massive payday. Why not have the top 1% getting full catalyst crystals, and below that a reasonable number of people getting catalyst fragments? And please, why not actual class catalyst crystals/fragment crystals in that arena?

Ultimately, this would lead to better participation in the catalyst arenas, and more people actually trying to compete for an extra T4B rather than most of us just giving up competing at 1.1 million. And really, how many people are chasing those ascendant crystals in the class catalyst arenas?

Comments

• Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 ★★★
    i dont do the catalyst arenas at all because it not worth my time for a off chance to get a full T4C/CC and bad milestone's to boot. they should have crystals fragment in the milestone's the it would be some better.