**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Funny stuff

Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
Go to the chat menu click search and enter as many names as you can think of and view each profile and look to see if titles are unlocked if not they haven't logged in in hundreds of days. And if they are in an alliance go to the alliance and check out members and see how many players that have not logged in from 100 days to over 700 days not logged in. I bet I look at 2000 people in alliances and at least 75% haven't been active in over 100 to 700 days . It Really put the what ever trillion players kabam says it has into perspective to me. How bout you

Comments

• Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    edited July 2017
    Have some punctuations my friend: , . .. ; ,, , .. ; . ;; , .. ; :: , ..

Well, every *free* online game has 90% of the accounts who is just people who tried it once or got bored after a week. MCOC doesn't automatically clean old accounts as some games do, that's why if you search random names most are unused double accounts or abandones ones.

Last time we got some statistic, there were about 3-4 milions active players.
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Just check it out before you chim in . And sorry about puntiation I thought I stoped getting graded on grammar in 93 when in the early 90's when I graduated college
    I'm not talking weak players in talking 100k and above somoners
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    Many did abandon the game after a while, it's well known. This is not a recent game, and even if we do have a large community remaining, lots of accounts are dead. Most free games do, i'd even say there are few mobile games which held over a milion active users after two years.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Kabam posted results data on the Rocket death button that showed something like a little over 1 million players had claimed the button from their inbox overall and then stated how many had pushed it and how many had waited....that is likely a good indicator.
    I agree Im not saying a bunch of people don't play the game . I mean for the most part it's a great game I'm going on 24000 quest fights won ( with no hacks or cheats ****ers) i was just amazed at the number of inactive accounts that's all found it comical
  • TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 202
    its good for us.. or how would we get easy duel targets lol :)
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Mainer123 wrote: »
    I agree Im not saying a bunch of people don't play the game . I mean for the most part it's a great game I'm going on 24000 quest fights won ( with no hacks or cheats ****ers) i was just amazed at the number of inactive accounts that's all found it comical

Sorry....did not mean to come across as if I was trying to argue as I thought the 1 million number was low (I had assumed around 3 mil before rhe rocket button post) I was agreeing with ya :)
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    edited July 2017
    i actually have a second account i have not used in a year
    Edit: 459 days