**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam offers

Hi everyone.. I noticed on the store there was an offer on 'peter parkers wallet' which offered x5 of the contents. So instead of 135 units you got 675 for 4.99. I thought this wasn't too bad so purchased it to improve my mastery. Does anyone know how often these offers pop up or if indeed they will ever offer it again once you purchase something? Because I am not willing to spend 28.99 on 850 units as I cannot justify the price for what you get. If it's something decent for 4.99 on the other hand I don't mind getting them once in a while. Any information greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    That offer is once per lifetime only.
  • Options
    BenmlaaBenmlaa Posts: 42
    Oh thought it might be.. ah well thanks :)
  • Options
    FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    Spend those units wisely lol
  • Options
    Ha I know.. spent them on precision.. still need to unlock cruelty. My mastery set up was awful.
  • Options
    TrumpootTrumpoot Posts: 185
    best advice i ever got (though i got it too late)...
    Don't spend a SINGLE unit on crystals until you get ALL the masteries you want unlocked.

• Options
    DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    Trumpoot wrote: »
    best advice i ever got (though i got it too late)...
    Don't spend a SINGLE unit on crystals until you get ALL the masteries you want unlocked.

Terrible advice
  • Options
    Yeah the masterys change the game for you once you have them.. where as obviously it's nice to get a good champ but still it's not guaranteed you are gonna get one through Premium crystals. And you can get shards through the arena just really time consuming.