**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Marvel CoC available on android console?

I've done some research but I was wondering...are there any Android stand alone gaming consoles that you can play MCoC on using a controller? I checked Nvidia Tv Pro and a few others but to no luck. If not, Kabaam, I would love to see an Android Gaming Console that we could play MCoC on a big screen using a controller, similar to a PS4 or XBOX controller. I know you make the games, not the consoles, but maybe work out a relationship with Nvidia, Playstation or something like that so we can play our favorite game on a big screen!

Comments

• sheridan_kamalsheridan_kamal Posts: 6
    Luckily i read your post.
    So it's confirmed that MCOC is unplayable on Nvidia TV Shield?
    What about television with Android as an OS?
    Or Android TV box that connect to the TV such as MiBox.
    Do you have any info on it?

Thank you.
  • CabanaChivesCabanaChives Posts: 6
    @sheridan_kamal...sorry for the long pause. I didn't get this until now. I could be wrong but from what I understood it is unplayable with a controller on a console. Now, the Nvidia tablet you can play it on. I was very in getting a Nvidia TV Shield as well but it's been confirmed that although many Android games will play on this console, M CoC is NOT one of them. Do your own research though. I called Nvidia about it and two different customer service reps gave me two different answers so I kept at them to make sure I got the right one. Sorry for the disappointing news. I was bummed too. I think there is a way to HDMI Your phone to your TV for the big screen experience but I was really wanting to play with a console controller, like a PS4 controller. I'm pretty sure the game just isn't meant to be played. This guy had an interesting fix but it's not what I was looking for. Good luck! https://youtu.be/YxaIWUOf__U