**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Spark's Smack Talk Not Functioning [Not A Bug]

TigerWhiskersTigerWhiskers Posts: 81
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Trust me, I know how to smack talk. Was doing it fine with Stark Enhanced Spidy yesterday. But today I apply a taunt, dash back and Spark immediately trots forward. No bring-it hand gesture. No reapplying the taunt. Just trotting forward into trouble. I know smack talk can land you in trouble but not like this. So why was smack talking fine yesterday, but not today?
Btw, awesome champ. Whoever worked on his design clearly loves their job. The creativity of designers like this is why I keep playing.
And I really want smack talk back because it's an integral part of his character!
Issue has been tried on iPad Air 2 and iPhone. It seems to be an issue with both my 3* and 5*.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• TigerWhiskersTigerWhiskers Posts: 81

You can clearly see that he trots forward without any smack talk gesture or reapplying the taunt. If I'm doing something wrong let me know. But that was exactly how I was triggering smack talk when I first pulled him. Dash back, idle, smack talk. Now it's dash back, idle, trot forward.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @TigerWhiskers. There is a mechanic in the game which occasionally moves players or AI closer to the center of the stage if they're idle at max screen distance. If that wasn't occurring previously, then it was a bug. However, I tested this with Spark on my end, and Smack Talk is still working correctly if you idle for 1 second while closer to the opponent.
This discussion has been closed.