**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is there going to be skins in the game

<3 Plz can there be skins it is cool having at least 2 skins per character

Comments

• GgdudeGgdude Posts: 12
    :):):):)
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Ggdude wrote: »
    <3 Plz can there be skins it is cool having at least 2 skins per character

We already have different versions of many of the champs...new skins would not add much more to the game when there are still really great champs missing. Tell me a new skin you would want to see instead of a new champ like Adam Warlock.
    I would like to have the iron man mk 1 so we can have two big iron man champions :)
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Idk honestly I wouldn't mind skins if you could purchase them for units and were purely cosmetic. There are like a dozen different versions of Iron Man, at least 3 of Magik, and several for Ice Man.

You wouldn't want to have to add a new character for every single one (although you could).

I'm for it as long as it doesn't actually give combat buffs.
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    I don't see skins as being a hot seller if it was purely cosmetic. In other fighting games, the skins provide an additional bonus like +10% attack to encourage people to buy them.

The best option is to include skins as part of a unit package so that the skins are free.

• CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    I would rather have skins and more champions, then multiples of the same champion that look different.
  • WreakingHavocWreakingHavoc Posts: 253 ★★
    I'd like skins. Maybe you could receive the skins when you max out a champ's sig ability. Then, it wouldn't actually cost anything, but people would actually have them. It would be better than the current system with seven spider-men but only one Ant-Man.
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    People like drax, gamora and iron man would be great with skins. Prefer to get new champs though
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    4 skins.
    Iron man mk 1
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    Yes, about fore of them
    I would like Ronan with skin's
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Would love a remake of CM she looks too lame unlike her sexy version MM
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Fuse Captain Marvel and Ms Marvel into one, and just be able to choose which version of the 'skin' you want to use.
  • CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    LoPresti wrote: »
    Fuse Captain Marvel and Ms Marvel into one, and just be able to choose which version of the 'skin' you want to use.

I agree 100%. They are the same person. Let us buy or earn skins for them. Leave the slots for champions who are new and Different. Fuse together Capt. Marvel and Ms Marvel. Daredevil and Net Flicks DD. Iron Man and sup Iron Man. Then give us 3 new champs to take their slots.
  • WreakingHavocWreakingHavoc Posts: 253 ★★

I think this is a great idea, but what would happen to people who have both and have ranked, leveled, and even possibly used an awakening gem and some sig stones?
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★

I think this is a great idea, but what would happen to people who have both and have ranked, leveled, and even possibly used an awakening gem and some sig stones?

Prob a cosmic gem with sig stones as much as the sig ability was. The catalysts, ISO...

Yeah it aint gonna happen
  • IdontinksoIdontinkso Posts: 156
    Kabam is throwing money out the window not doing this. It's big money maker for a lot of Play4free/ Pay2win games already.

I would like to do something about iron fist's costume for example, hurts my eyes seeing that...