**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Frequency of deals/offers lately?

DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 401 ★★
Hi @Kabam Miike and the rest of the team,

I was curious as to why the deals and offers have been so quiet lately; today's Thursday and there's only been the one offer this week (Monday's catalyst offer). I know there's no set schedule to them (the $5 daily offers aside, of course), and I know it's been busy I'm sure this week with the bans, and you announced the new daily crystal. So, only in terms of the deals being offered themselves (not talking about how great or bad they are) I was wondering why there haven't been as many lately. Thanks for whatever info you can provide!

Comments

• buttersbutters Posts: 116
    I was wondering this as well. thanks OP. I asked a question somewhat like this a few days ago.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    glad they're quiet. spending my money elsewhere lol
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Yeah, I kinda look forward to see what the deals are each week, this week there's nothing (I don't count the Monday thing, it was half-hearted at best).
  • DarkArrow07DarkArrow07 Posts: 109
    They need something with t4cc's.
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    They need something with t4cc's.

t4b*
  • buttersbutters Posts: 116
    both and/or awakening gems
  • Abir67Abir67 Posts: 21
    I am looking forward to the deals,but...I notice deals every few days...so I disagree.
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Be careful what you ask for.
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 401 ★★
    Seems this week is shaping up to be the same; only Monday's deal thus far, which wasn't great, wasn't terrible, but again I'm not focusing on the good or bad, worthy or unworthy qualities of the deals, but rather their frequency, or as of late, their lack of frequency. Seemed odd, given how things have been over the last few months or so
  • Jonrdz1Jonrdz1 Posts: 201
    Awakening gems For next week kabammmmmm
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    SlowDigz wrote: »
    Still waiting on 5* awakening. Please not $100

Then you may be waiting until the game gets close to the end. $100 was a very fair price for a 5* gem.
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    They r quite bcaz i guess big offer coming
  • Why not rank down tickets or 5* offers. The 3/4* can be bought but never can you put right buy a 5* but once in a blue moon