**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

It's just me or character gets strong during promotional month like spidy in current month

Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
I have seen or noticed that every promotional event of the character (hulk,drax,dr. Strange etc.) during the promotional period the character remain strong ( AI) fighting spidy was too hard during this period, but as I remember, I was able to beat spidy moderately easy as compared to current spidy , even I tried to use my 5/50 spidy as attacker and he evades insanely, I was surprised, this I saw with drax , hulk , etc. as well. But after the event I can see a drastic change in the character AI.

I am not sure if I am the only one who noticed this or someone else as well.

Comments

• Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Lol .. thanks for the confirmation
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Cant say I have noticed this. Recently though, me and a few other players were having a conversation about how it seemed all evade champs, not just spidey's, were evading more often since the last update. We never came to a conclusion. It could easily be a scenario where we never paid attention much before but were just noticing it because of the current spidey events going on and we were just fighting them more than usual
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    I was thinking the same, but I noticed it just this time, then I cannot say whether or not it's a long run pattern.

In fact, my guess was that the evade was bugged for spidies because it's very very frequent now.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Short answer : Just you

Long term solution: whenever you get this "feeling" type of thing about anything which can be proven scientifically, then start recording data points and then observe that data. Almost all the times, you will be amazed how a human brain tricks you into certain biases which do not have any grounding in reality.
    Yeah that could be possible... but I am certain that if we want we can enhance the capability of AI any time ... you know what I mean as "we" ..lol