**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ai gameplay change and aq prestige patterns

thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
I recently overcame a long time struggle of adjusting to the increased ai difficulty from 3k to 4k aq prestige. The ai would just stare at me and if I attacked then I'd get intercepted. In general the ai was more difficult to parry so I became more patient, took more block damage, and attacked into their fixed blocking stance more. Also the specific tip from @Gari90 of being extra patient during the first 10 seconds of the fight was helpful.

I'm asking if there are other general changes in ai pattern as I go into 5k to 7k aq prestige this week. Is it just an increase in pi or are there other things to look out for in terms of their game play? I heard that the ai will be more aggressive and attack more (which I'd be much more comfortable with). I understand that in the end I need to experience it myself but I'm part of a new alliance that is more advanced than what I'm used to so I'm trying to anticipate these new challenges.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• AtlasAtlas Posts: 34
    First and second day of aq is pissing me off too.. I can get used ai pattern. They are not even attacking so parry strategy is waste. staring moments happens in 4th 5th days would be crushing tho
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Another thing that I noticed is that if you are a split second late on anything, especially heavies and specials, then you will be punished. My fights also take much longer bc openings are not as easy to make. Boss fights however seem to be the same except pi increase.

Above all I hate symbiods. Seems like their gameplay fluctuates the most and I hate not knowing which specials they have.

I'll be doing prestige 6k and 7k today and tomorrow (first time at 7k) so both excited and nervous.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    I recently overcame a long time struggle of adjusting to the increased ai difficulty from 3k to 4k aq prestige. The ai would just stare at me and if I attacked then I'd get intercepted..

I only experience this when fighting Symbioids.