**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rewards timer for war same as AQ

Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
There must be a cool down timer for rewards of alliance war also same as AQ when a player switch an alliance.
Many players making dummy accounts to run 2 alliances at a time and they themselves losing in war in order to get rewards from each war.
E.g They made an alliance and take it to tier 1 or 2
When it reaches to top they recruit there dummy accounts there and switch themselves with high rated accounts to another alliance having rating at tier 4 or 5 and start winning their because they are too overpowered to win at that rating and this cycle continues to reap rewards by winning every war.
By doing this they getting rewards from each war.
I hope i elaborated what's going on. Hope some measures can be taken.
Its just a suggestion.

Comments

• Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Why? If someone fights in war, why shouldn't they receive shards? Aq timer was placed for a very specific issue a long time ago which isn't relevant in the new bracket system. Before a whole alliance could just switch to a new alliance to get t4cc one week and then let that alliance drop a bracket by switching alliances the next week to get t4cc in a new alliance. That's why there are blackouts for aq which should be removed in this new system
  • Options
    Each player could just leave to a lower alliance to continue getting the shards but I get your point about aw but alliances that do that would still continue it because they can win every war for several weeks. I don't think many alliance would do that unless they don't need resources from aq
  • Options
    The players that doing this are those who already got 2 of there 5* champs at 4/55 by using there both t2a and they have plenty of t4cc in stash so they don't want a t4cc alliance.
    What they are focusing at is shards of 5* crystal so that they can pull more and more champs.
    But this thing ruining game for lower alliance who facing tough opponents at their tier and also for those who left there alliances to join these alliance and get doomed when they came to know that they playing for losing.
    This is affecting the spirit of game.
  • Options
    But if a blackout does get introduced I think alliances will wait a week to start a war and then win 7-8 wars in a row before they switch again.
  • Options
    But it might prevent alliances from doing this less but not completely
  • Options
    Yes waiting is good bud because when they wait they find it uncomfortable to switch the alliance because players want instant rewards and if you have to wait 15-20 days then you'll feel the pain.
  • Options
    Do we have any moderator to look into this please