**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

In AW , your champ won't block and run towards the opponent even u are trying to block

Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Does this happened with you guys as well when in AW mostly node 26 ,34 and 41 , when u are fighting and u are blocking but suddenly u lose ur block and ur champ start running toward the opponent, and u try to block again but that's not happening. It happened with me a lot of time now and it's frustrating, first I thought it's me or my iPad , then I thought may be its node buff effects, but none of this effecting, it's a bug which only works in AW ( mostly) and in AQ if you play map 4 or 5.

In AW , your champ won't block and run towards the opponent even u are trying to block 38 votes

Yes it's happening and it's a problem that need a fix
81%
DJRipsterBigPoppaCBONEKronos987654321Alfa_PigeonDarkstar4387TillerTheKillerFreakydOKAYGangSunblastXAddyosRednick69f9_absColvin35vg2782RaabeaupoemwSWeaponXMaskguyOriginalI_am_GrootXthea9 31 votes
No it's not happening, not a problem
10%
stakTheLazyKingMjbootsSpartacus29 4 votes
I didn't notice this , I don't know
7%
IcecoldkiddoAnonymous346 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    FreakydFreakyd Posts: 201
    This had been going on for a while but it improved. Yesterday I noticed it back
    again but not just in war, it happens everywhere and with different characters.
  • Options
    Yes I have seen too in AQ , it's really frustrating, after playing for this long almost an year now , I am sure how to block and bait. But this thing makes me helpless and I just see my champ is getting hits.
  • Options
    Convict1Convict1 Posts: 25
    Seems they have alot of bugs to be fixed I've had to report on several things and I feel like damn am I just trying to be a pain in the ass hut I play alot and I mean Alot and just want them to fix the issues cause its cost me alot of resources and caused me to lose a lot of fights.
  • Options
    Guys this is the response I got from support

Greetings X-THEA,

Thank you for your response.

We've compiled all of the information you've provided and passed it onto our Game Team for further review. Though we cannot guarantee a direct response or that these changes will be implemented in the game right away, we do know that they investigate each report that is sent in. Their highest priority is making sure your experience with the game is the best it can possibly be, so rest assured they are working diligently to resolve errors just like these.

We know that by not offering you an immediate resolution to this issue, we may not be alleviating your concerns as you'd hoped. However, we want you to know that we will do everything we can to provide the Game Team with enough information so that they can conduct a thorough investigation into this matter.

We do want to let you know that, as we will not be able to provide any further information regarding a resolution, this case will now be set to answered. We encourage you to send in a new case with any new information or screenshots of this error occurring in the future, if at all possible. Any new information or screenshots that you can provide will definitely expedite the investigative process. We at Kabam cannot stress enough how much your support and patience are appreciated. We work daily to make sure that players feel that all of their questions and concerns are being heard, so please know that you can always reach out to us should you have further inquiries.

Best,

Kristi
    Kabam Support
  • Options
    I think it's more prominent now , really hard to play in AW and AQ
  • Options
    Kevin77EngKevin77Eng Posts: 18
    edited July 2017
    I have the same problem in AQ. When the oponent does his specials, sometimes my ghost rider stops blocking and runs in to it. First I thought my screen was dirty, but that is not the problem. This game sucks like always
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    It's been a problem for quite awhile and all they say is it's being investigated blah blah. I don't get how they can allow this to continue for so long in addition to all the other issues.

I for one am getting tired of getting champions faces smashed in because they won't block, won't respond to my swipes or comands.

Serisiouly fix your game, people have been talking about these issues for months and yet they persist which makes me wonder if some of them are intentional
  • Options
    SunblastXSunblastX Posts: 8
    This week i completely lost control of my Cap. WWII while i was fighting Dormammu during AQ (map 5).
    I was using an iPad Air 2.
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Happening to me too, but it happen random, it's not frequently in my case and it's happening everywhere not just AW.
  • Options
    I_am_Groot wrote: »
    Happening to me too, but it happen random, it's not frequently in my case and it's happening everywhere not just AW.

I agree it's random, and I have seen this in AW and AQ cause I pay attention more when I fight in AQ or AW and I noticed this and I hate to say this but when this occurs I lose a lot of health of my champ.