**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ACT 5.2 Really?

CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
I probably know this was mentioned multiple times here but i will address it one more time.

Kabam YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THIS LAME REWARDS. Seriosly?

I almost 100 percent ACT 5. It is impossible to not use units in this ACT. This is not my problem i use units here and there but come on these rewards are pure trash compared to the level of difficulty.

This act at least should have an 5 star Awakening crystal, more 5 star shards and at least 1 T2A. ACT 5.2 is the second hardest content in the game after LOL. What criteria are you using for rewards because it looks like this is outrageous.

I have faith in you, I truly hope you dont do this fiasco in 5.3.

Damn everytime i look the rewards i feel like smashing my phone, they are an Eye sore.

Comments

• NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Well I won't be wasting my units anytime soon if they are that bad. I was looking forward to fighting the Collector to see how much of a pain in the wallet he'd be.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Bro honestly he takes like 2 or 3 team revives. But my problem is the rewards, act 5 should be about 5 stars just like act 4 was about 4 star
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    5.2 is greatly overblown, it's not nearly as bad as people are making it out to be. One clear isn't that hard, even the collector just save up some of the 20% revives we get 2 times a day and use some of them on him.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    It's easy to farm a lot of single revives with the spidey quests so just take your time. Act 5 will be here a long time so just save up items and take it one path at a time
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    Yea, I only spent about 200 units on 5.2... to EXPLORE it. I just used my saved potions. Had I waited instead of attempting to break through the Act in a short amount of time, I could have done it for "free" by saving up more potions from free crystals.

The rewards may actually not be underwhelming. According to Kabam, the grandmaster's favour contains numerous incentives that are coming soon, so it may actually be well worth completing it. Exploration wise...a bit disappointing to say the least, but I still did it for the rank up gem and T4cc.
  • FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    Act 5.2's rewards just got buffed by the new Daily coming. I think that is fair - and the completion rewards are ok. 3 T4CC - I mean common who doesn't need that :)
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Jestress wrote: »
    The rank 4->5 ticket alone is worth three t4cc of your choosing, plus 5 t4b, gold etc. what sucks about that?

Being forced to use it on a 4*, it would be more beneficial if you could use those cats on your 5*
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    Didn't use any units

The rewards still suck though
  • HazemHazem Posts: 243
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    I probably know this was mentioned multiple times here but i will address it one more time.

Kabam YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THIS LAME REWARDS. Seriosly?

I almost 100 percent ACT 5. It is impossible to not use units in this ACT. This is not my problem i use units here and there but come on these rewards are pure trash compared to the level of difficulty.

This act at least should have an 5 star Awakening crystal, more 5 star shards and at least 1 T2A. ACT 5.2 is the second hardest content in the game after LOL. What criteria are you using for rewards because it looks like this is outrageous.

I have faith in you, I truly hope you dont do this fiasco in 5.3.

Damn everytime i look the rewards i feel like smashing my phone, they are an Eye sore.

Dude be patient, those rewards r only for chapters 1 and 2...imagine the rest
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    edited July 2017
    Why complaining? You believe rewards aren't up to the difficulty, then don't play it without crying all over. If you don't have the team for doing it without spending 1000 units per quest, it's no one's fault.

And honestly, after the Daily Crystal rework, it'll be worth. min 750 T4 shards daily forever are worth way more than a few revives wasted on the collector.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    The uncollected crystal makes up for the lame rewards, daily crystals full of t4 basic, class, alpha shards or a 4*.

Fine by me
    Non sense to its best. I am not complaining about the challenge! I just need one more run in 5.2.6 to complete it. I dont care about spending units, i have 10000. I care about the lame trash rewards for doing it. The content is hard so it should be adjusted rewards wise.

5 generic signature stones is a slap on the face! It should have been 20 generic 5 stars stones.

1900 5 stars shards? It should have been at least 3000.

2 T4B? It should have been 5.

1 T4cc seriously? Either 3 T4CC or 1 T2A.

A rank up gem random? For a 4 star? For what? It should have been generic at least.

The Daily crystal overhaul is good to say the least however it does not take away from the fact that this rewards dont make sense for the level of difficulty period.
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    edited July 2017
    That is y there r replacing the daily cryst. U can get those daily cryst only after doing 5.2
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    This complaint is 7 weeks old and they have revised it to include a new updated daily crystal. What is even the point of this thread? Just go read the 5.2, this has all been covered many times over.
    The daily crystals is ok again! But this rewards does not make up the challenge!
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    Oh.. You again making a cry post.

So there's a competition and you don't like the prize.. Guess what.. You can choose not to participate.
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    xNig wrote: »

So there's a competition and you don't like the prize.. Guess what.. You can choose not to participate.

75% of the posts in this forum are cry posts
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    wSWeaponX wrote: »

75% of the posts in this forum are cry posts

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
    You officially have talent for the obvious!!
    Like if not doing 5.2 is an option, did ypu 100 percent the act. I bet most commenting nonsense are still stuck in 5.1.

5.2 does not reflect rewards accordingly for the quest. I 100 percent the thing and did not do it for the rewards just to be ready when 5.3 comes out. If rewards are adjusted properly it will benefit all of us.
    edited July 2017

What competition are u talking about? If you have nothing smart to say go and keep playing act 3.
  • Mr_ChrisMr_Chris Posts: 109
    5.2 was challenging in places but not overly difficult. I rushed through full explore so spent a few units but wouldn't have needed them if I took my time to grind potions or revives.

The rewards really weren't what I'd have liked them to be but they were fine especially in light of the new daily crystal. There's still more to come.

There are a lot of people who will need to buy their way through for roster or skill reasons but that's their choice. If it's too hard for you to beat with a comfortable use of items or units grow stronger first. Not all content is meant for everyone.
    I did not buy my way.i have a good roster.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    But why is having to use units (or stocked items) to complete content a problem? Being able to complete things for free should not be the case, or else they missed the mark on "challenging". If it's too easy, you get tons of posts of people saying "I did it for free, it was too easy, wish they'd give us a challenge" (like the current spidey challenge).

Fact is, there's no content that they can make that will give top players a challenge unless they use ridiculous nodes or a boss like the Collector. The players are much too good in a straight up fight.

All that is to say that the rewards in Act 5 are progressing, and judging them based off of 5.2 is rather short-sighted. I'm working on exploring it now, but not rushing and won't spend units on it as I have a lot of items in stash. Completing 5.2 has been set as an in-game benchmark and a high percentage of players can reach it for very cheap or free.

In summation...stop whining, it's not that bad.
    Again it looks i am speaking chinese here, i do not mind using units or items for the content, the rewards do not reflect the effort needed to beat the ACT.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Again it looks i am speaking chinese here, i do not mind using units or items for the content, the rewards do not reflect the effort needed to beat the ACT.

It's not that much effort though, outside of the collector fight that you have to do 5 times. The rest is pretty straight forward and fun.