**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need help - wanted to know how much points needed to maintain expert tier in AQ

Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
Hi, we are in advanced tier , we rank around 1400 , now we are going to make some efforts to cross this bracket and get into the expert tier, if you guys help me to figure out what map sequence we should maintain to be in the expert tier and how many point we need.

Also if anyone can help me to calculate the prestige for alliance, like prestige calculator.

Thanks

Comments

• IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    It was 31 million to move up to Expert tier last week. And it was 51 million for the cutoff to stay in expert last week. Current week scores will not be out until tomorrow.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    If you use Line app then you can find information for arena scores on the infobot. It actually provides week by week breakdown for all the tiers and serves as a useful way of knowing how close you were to the next level of rewards in each tier. It is an estimate, but generally pretty close.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Thanks guys , what map sequence we have to run to get that much points
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    First you should be aiming to promote 1 week followed by demoting the next, then work on staying up
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Xthea9 wrote: »
    Thanks guys , what map sequence we have to run to get that much points

Depends on your prestige. Everything is about prestige.
    I don't have map 5 score data so it's easy for me if someone already running a sequence in expert tier will share the prestige and sequence, so that I will know where we stand.
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    What's your day 1 prestige I'll do the math for the easiest map.set to hit 51m or whatever score they said it was

I don't have the day 1 rating but our post AQ rating is 3241
  • PurePure Posts: 44
    We run map 5x5 and get right at 100 mil. with around 4300 starting prestige
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    If 3241 is what your aq shows right now

5 5 5 5 3 should net around 57m

Thanks this really help us ...

Pure wrote: »

Hi , any tip for map 5 , I find the required energy is limited how do u guys move , do u use two players on any specific path to cover more, cause we didn't complete it every time we tried.

Hi , any tip for map 5 , I find the required energy is limited how do u guys move , do u use two players on any specific path to cover more, cause we didn't complete it every time we tried.

You don't have to double cover lanes, but your movement better be perfect if you don't
    IF you double lanes then:
    phase 1 - double cover lane 1 (far left lane) and use the other extra person to cover far right if needed
    phase 2 - double cover lanes 1 & 8 (the outermost lanes)
    phase 3 - double cover lanes 1 & 8 (the outermost lanes) or it will probably be very likely that you have to use the health to backup people by that point
    Thawnim wrote: »

You don't have to double cover lanes, but your movement better be perfect if you don't
    IF you double lanes then:
    phase 1 - double cover lane 1 (far left lane) and use the other extra person to cover far right if needed
    phase 2 - double cover lanes 1 & 8 (the outermost lanes)
    phase 3 - double cover lanes 1 & 8 (the outermost lanes) or it will probably be very likely that you have to use the health to backup people by that point

Thanks much appreciated for the help

Also phase 3 has a quick approach to completing it and maximizing your energy in that phase. The first person moving left should be the person covering lane 2, the second person moving left should cover lane 2, and the final person moving left should be the person covering lane 1. Repeat the same pattern for the right regarding lane 6, then lane 7, then lane 8.
    Thawnim wrote: »
    Also phase 3 has a quick approach to completing it and maximizing your energy in that phase. The first person moving left should be the person covering lane 2, the second person moving left should cover lane 2, and the final person moving left should be the person covering lane 1. Repeat the same pattern for the right regarding lane 6, then lane 7, then lane 8.

Yup pretty logical thanks again
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Phase 1 takes forever in my opinion. Phase two and Phase three move pretty fast if you double the outside lanes like @Thawnim and @Dropfaith recommend. The one thing I would suggest that they did not suggest is that you double lane 1 in phase 1 right at the start. The 9th or 10th person entering the battlegroup can actually cover that path. Doing it this way sometimes allows you to be able to hit the miniboss a lot faster.
    Thanks guys you have been really helpful