**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to r5 for collector chapter

wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
I need advice who to rank up, I use Phoenix for the crit team with my R5 Sw, thor would be good for raw damage. Who do you guys think would be better?

Comments

• wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    oxqvt7jatwn3.jpg
    ge04ey3zwwka.jpg
    5s4rk5dgyx93.jpg
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Both would be terrible for the collector but at least you can get great prestige and a crit synergy with phoenix.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Get Hulk or DDc

Those two are barely even worth synergies vs the collector
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Thor is your guy
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    My friend used thor a lot for collector tbh. not a great matchup but its something. i have a r5 phoenix and love using her for quests but not as powerful as others
    rjos614e5mkp.png

Phoenix gives me crit for this team, thor would be good I think but the extra crit would be good for sw
    I'm not worried about collector I want the fights up to him to be smooth, I'm focusing on the villain path, thor would be good to hammer down damage without specials also.
  • Mirk_varMirk_var Posts: 85
    Dd
    Old vision
    gweenpool
    Iceman
    Mirk_var wrote: »
    Dd
    Old vision
    gweenpool
    Iceman

literally none of those choices were given
    edited July 2017
    wSWeaponX wrote: »
    I'm not worried about collector I want the fights up to him to be smooth, I'm focusing on the villain path, thor would be good to hammer down damage without specials also.

Focus on the God Slayer path man

Villain path will demolish either team. With God Slayer you still die if you mess up even slightly
    Mr_Otter wrote: »

Villain path will demolish either team. With God Slayer you still die if you mess up even slightly

I'm saving the easy paths for later, that's the hardest path, I'm looking to clear 100%
    villian was my toughest as I didnt have a villian. beware of abom on that route. didnt see him at first. I r3 a 5* unduped vp just for his bleed for that route. him and SL did the most work. crossbones too
    Mr_Otter wrote: »

I'm saving the easy paths for later, that's the hardest path, I'm looking to clear 100%

Have you considered Villains or Mercenaries to make our life a bit easier?
    No viable villains available, I do have r5 elektra sig 95, but I wasn't really feeling her tbh
    No viable villains available, I do have r5 elektra sig 95, but I wasn't really feeling her tbh

Hmm… Ultron, YJ, King Groot, Hood, Dorm, Electro, Crossbones and Mordo would be the only decent Villains so I understand that

However MERCENARY is neither Hero nor Villain so:
    Gwenpool is not effected either way meaning that if you're lucky enough to have her she'll be able to help as well

(Also Karnak, LC, Deadpools, but they mostly suck)

***ELEKTRA IS AMAZING!
    I cleared it guys, thanks for your input and insight everyone
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    Both would be terrible for the collector but at least you can get great prestige and a crit synergy with phoenix.

Wrong. Thor downed collector today in 3 revives.