**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to R5

Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
edited July 2017 in Strategy and Tips
My main goal in the game is attack, but I do wars once in a while.

Magik or Guillotine? Both sig level 30.

Or do I R4 and R5 one of these (all unduped):
Dormammu
Scarlet Witch
Hood

Or do I R4 someone else? List of possible R4's (unduped unless stated otherwise)
Howard (sig 20)
Beast (Sig 40)
Venom (Sig 20)
Winter Soldier (sig 20)
Quake
Cable
Agent Venom
Black Widow
Black Panther (Civil War)
Morales Spidey
Hulk
OG Black Panther
Hawkeye
Black Spidey

Who to R5 19 votes

Magik
68% 13 votes
Guilly
10% 2 votes
Other mystic (please post who)
15% 3 votes
R4 someone else (please post who)
5% 1 vote

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    I'd bring up someone else - since you say offence then maybe Quake or Hawkeye.

Both Magik and Guillotine are available in 5* so I tend to avoid ranking up champions that are potentially more likely to be superceded. Furthermore, while Guillotine is a great champion, her prime use is RoL Wolverine and doesn't need to be ranked up for that. She's also good for general questing, again, doesn't need R5 treatment.
  • ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    I'd wait to dupe SW if you're looking for a mystic to r5 or maybe hood. Even dormammu.
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    depends, can you awaken any of these? do you need a defender, attacker, quest, AQ ?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,237 ★★★★★
    Can't go wrong with Guillie. She's sustainable, great Bleed, and reverses Recovery. I have her Sig 99. She's great.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Dormammu if you can use correctly, great attacker
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I do have an awakening gem, but don't have very many sig stones.

Champs I'd consider using it on:
    R4 Hyperion
    R4 Ultron
    R3 Dormammu
    R3 Cable
    R3 Scarlet
    R3 Black Widow
    Unranked Hood (still waiting on T2 Mystic cats, then he'll go straight to R3)
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Well guile won't help you much in end game content except for the champs who regen quite a lot so imo I would go for magik or dormammu
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Magik and use all the stones on her. She's a beast!
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    I'd do Dormammu, partly because he looks AMAZING but also because of the extreme damage he can deal by using a heavy, letting the opponent use a special so his debuff builds up to 100, and then using a heavy. He also has poison and bleed immunity which is always useful