**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Update / Beta testing

R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
Question for the mods. Two posts made today on people asking about a new update that they received today while many others didn't. @Kabam Miike confirmed it as a beta test for new feature. My question, if these guys are asking about the update why were they not made aware of the beta testing they are doing? How can they beta test and give feedback if they aren't even aware of it?

Comments

• Options
    FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    edited July 2017
    Yea just show the lack of communication between Kabam and the community
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Maybe communication happened and they just missed it
  • Options
    If thats the case than I think Id get the message across in advance and get a reply before dishing out the update. No reply, move on to another player.
  • Options
    FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    They could have sent a in game message to everyone stating they're working on a new feature and some will be chosen for beta testing.

• Options
    Besides, what about the simple questions. "Do you have time to do a beta?" "Don you mind to test a beta?"

Who knows. Just seems silly to me right now
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    I didn't get any message from them and got the update have no clue what the feature is
  • Options
    WreakingHavocWreakingHavoc Posts: 253 ★★
    edited July 2017
    R4GE wrote: »
    My question, if these guys are asking about the update why were they not made aware of the beta testing they are doing? How can they beta test and give feedback if they aren't even aware of it?

They can't. They're being dumb again. Unless something huge is about to drop that we haven't seen.
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    edited July 2017
    FAL7EN wrote: »
    They could have sent a in game message to everyone stating they're working on a new feature and some will be chosen for beta testing.

Whether or not that happened really doesn't matter. People should be asked first and given a reward to be a ginea pig for kabams' latest bugs and crashes. Not be like, oh surprise! You know that arena you we planning on grinding...well don't bother, here try some loading issues, crashes and animations jumps. Luckily with the war starting today, we can mess up not just your plans but your entire alliances. Summoner appreciation was last month.
  • Options
    CazccdCazccd Posts: 2
    Fully agree, pretty pissed off right now, spend over 300 units, alliance revive and potions just because of this **** lag, still havent beaten that fight either so i cannot clear my teammate in war. Thanks again kabam
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    I didn't get any message from them and got the update have no clue what the feature is
    Same here, 1 thing am noticing is that I can actually land a sp 2 from Karnak now
  • Options
    Swati1111Swati1111 Posts: 5
    My game is not opening its stuck in downloading process plz help
  • Options
    FreakydFreakyd Posts: 201
    Any news on this then?
  • Options
    Freakyd wrote: »
    Any news on this then?
    Hmmm, Im not sure. Never heard any more detail on it or seen anything else on the forums
  • Options
    good night I liked the changes in the heroes red hulk and luke cage I found this very good approved.