**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wolvie X 23 or Elektra?

DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
Who is rank 4 worthy? Elektra has the ability to reduce ability accuracy while the opponent is under a debuff, which is useful for characters like electro and she has the assassin mastery already built in. However X 23 has an amazing bleed and useful regen. None of them are duped.

Comments

• Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    edited May 2017
    Both awesome id take both up but whom do you already have as teams? both of them work well with assassins but Electra's dupe essentially is assassins. X23 gains more crit when she has 3 stacks of bleed with her dupe.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Mr_Wiff wrote: »
    Both awesome id take both up but whom do you already have as teams?

AW team- Quake, Rocket, Gamora
    AQ team- Quake, Rocket, Ronan
    Questing team- Quake, Rocket, Mordo, Ronan, Gamora.

So yeah, no synergies if i either placed elektra or x 23 into these teams.
    Test them a bit see which you like more. I'd definitely take both to rank 4 at least so just flip a coin I guess to decide who goes up first. I took X23 up first cause I duped her first. Electra is going up after I take Daredevil to rank 5.
  • ICRUSHYOUDEADICRUSHYOUDEAD Posts: 93
    X-23 with deep wounds is amazing. Her bleed stacks and does a lot of damage fast.
    X-23 with deep wounds is amazing. Her bleed stacks and does a lot of damage fast.

X23 does trigger bleed just from hitting rather than relying on specials. That comes in handy as you need to store the power to regen properly. Don't use any specials with X23 unless its to finish the fight.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,762 ★★★★★
    Elektra gets Armor breaks on Bleed Immune champs, so that seems better for me.
    edited May 2017
    winterthur wrote: »
    Elektra gets Armor breaks on Bleed Immune champs, so that seems better for me.

Same thing with x 23. She gains cruelty instead of bleed. Plus, armor break will trigger willpower.
    I actually like both champs since they have utilities for hard content. With elektra, hyperion will be much more easier to fight with the reduced ability accuracy from debuffs. With x 23 on the other hand, it will make safeguard nodes in RTL chapter 3 more easier.

I think i will go for x 23 since she also has that regen. I tested my rank 3 4* x 23 in ROL and she managed to do a decent job (about 3/4 health depleted from WS). She wasn't that durable compared to wolvie but she gets the job done quick.