**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4.3 million Alliance looking for a couple new heads

[X-101] - The Phoenix Force

We have a few slower/non-communicative heads who's slots we're looking to fill with some active/loyal heads. Players that understand that loyalty and teamwork = growth. We're looking for players that are capable of finishing AQ Maps 3-5. That have 11+ R4 4* or better (R5 4* and 5* R2-4 is a fantastic bonus, but not required). Line is REQUIRED to maintain communication during AQ and AW. We understand that this a game, and not your life here. We're asking for participation, and communication. Everyone that has stuck around has grown quite well. We need a few more who are willing to stay the course, and rock out together. This Alliance is all about making things work as best as we can. We all have off days. Just a fact of life. So you keeping us informed helps even on your off days. Sometimes a few words can do more than diving in at random. So here's a quick recap of the Alliance

-Weekly SA (Rank rewards either 71-100% or 41-70% brackets)
-AQ participation in Maps 3-5 (donations are required to run Maps 4 and 5)
-AW Tier 9 rewards (current War rate 1,100)
-Line App a MUST
-No major/unreasonable expectations here (meaning if we don't get all the rewards in everything, it's not the end of the world)
-Ideally level 50+ rate 100k+ with 11+ 4/40 4* champs or better (although less will still be considered, give or take a little)
-We have players from across the Globe. So we can find a BG that will suit your play time to match with others.

If you feel you're a good fit, feel free to get back to me. Looking forward to your messages. Have fun out there!

IGN - Sirius Break
Line ID - siriusbreak

Comments

• Still have 2 openings.
  • Grem81Grem81 Posts: 3
    Lookin for potential new home. Hit me up on line grem1981
  • one more ASAP with the above specs or higher. War and AQ will be starting soon.
  • Still need one for War. Ally rate up to 4.4 million. Also, Tier 8 rewards now in AW (war rate 1159). Join soon, and reap the benefits of an Alliance who's on the cusp of greatness. Perhaps you're the missing ingredient in our very well mixed bunch.
  • A few more need to be swapped out for more active/communicative players. Feel free to ask any questions.
  • TGA76TGA76 Posts: 3
    hey..if you're still looking for a player...let me know
  • bump. FYI, I'm located east coast US. Keep that in mind when contacting. I won't ignore you, just might be sleeping. Sorry TGA76, I missed you as a result.
  • I've been inspired to replace at least one more.