**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4* crystal NO TECH heroes

RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
I've been opening a 4* crystal per week now, and have over 30 four stars champs and still haven't got a tech champ, and the last 3 are duped, so no new champions this month yet. Did this hapened to anyone else??

Comments

• YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    nope
  • AppieAppie Posts: 99
    nope you could hoard 4k units and wait for vision offer to come around he is worth it.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Yes. Tech was the last class I pulled and it took forever.
  • Addy052Addy052 Posts: 3
    Yes, actually i only have two tech 4* one is iron man and other one is iron patriot :) . And I'm not getting any new champs either...the last newest one was ghost rider. I'm just duping the old champs. Lot of new champs are added but only the old ones :'(:(
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    It took me 3 months to get my first skill champion. There was a lot of story quests I couldn't do because I didn't have a 2* skill champion
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    I dunno honestly I have 30 something alos but I have pulled CW 4 times and AOU vision once
  • GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    edited July 2017
    luck of the draw
    It's possible to pull the same champ 30 times. Doesn't guarantee you'll get something specific, it just gives more chances.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    It happens… I remember pulling like 5 science champs in a row

This month I pulled Dorm, Guilly, and Hood Dupes in that order and then back to back Groot and Drax pulls (kinda happy about Drax tho)
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I have 6 tech 4* and I think half of them are duped just pulled a civil warrior dupe from them so they're there.

For me I got an almost even amount of class specific 4* not including my dupes.
    I'm still missing at least 4 tech chaamps that are in the crystals and I've been playing about 15 months
  • Tim916Tim916 Posts: 7
    I never get tech
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I'm still missing at least 4 tech chaamps that are in the crystals and I've been playing about 15 months

There's well over 90 champions in the crystals and many have apparently different drop rates so it's probably not possible to get all the champs at any given time unless you dip a LOT of cash and have INSANE luck

I myself am missing quite a few Cosmic and science champs especially Hyperion, Electro, Quake and She-Hulk (for my Stun team)
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    Long time without 4*tech a year and a half, and now i have Vision AOU, Stark Spidey, Rocket, Nebula, and another that i don't remember.. All in 2 months..
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    I guess everyone has similar problem with 1 specific class being rare. I have 49 champs of 4 star. Only 3 mystics. Out of that iron fist I acquired through arenas. Atleast a dozen techs I got. So there you go. Looks like happens to everyone with a specific class. Want mystics badly.
  • HarcourtmazeHarcourtmaze Posts: 77
    edited December 2017
    I have like 6 tech and 17 cosmic lol as 4*
  • AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    Lol other way around for me. Look at my tech roster and how many duped there are compared to my science. elaty8bqxj5y.png
    6yt91ioaursa.png
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Happened to me. I had 50 4* and only 2 tech before they started rolling in
  • I didn't have any Sci 4* for awhile until I got Quake from the $1 and Shulk from a PHC a few days later. Was hit by the Cosmic Curse for awhile as every other 4* champ (and my only two 5*) I got was Cosmic. Now I seem to be pulling alot of Mutant champs. Up until the other day, I pulled three 4* Mutant champs in a row which were Cable, Archangel and classic Magneto in that order.
  • JeepettiJeepetti Posts: 79
    I'm sure everyone is plagued by one class or another. I can't pull cosmics but have plenty of techs. I'm not complaining but damn I wan't a hyperion!
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Still no, have 9 now with 6 of them duped and my alt has 5 with one dupe and tech Spiderman
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    I have six 5*. Four of them are tech. None of them are dups. Although I'm sure my next 5* will dup IP lol.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Jeepetti wrote: »
    I'm sure everyone is plagued by one class or another. I can't pull cosmics but have plenty of techs. I'm not complaining but damn I wan't a hyperion!

actually i evened out on all of them a while ago
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    VulcanM wrote: »
    Jeepetti wrote: »

actually i evened out on all of them a while ago

nvm, lowish on mystic
  • GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    I've pulled Yondu three times and a Nebula in the past month. Meanwhile, I've been playing for two years and never duped Wolverine, Gamora, Black Widow, Drax, IP or Black Bolt.
    edited December 2017
    It took me almost 10 months to pull a mystic 4*. My first mystic 4* was UC that I bought with loyalty. I had over 30 4* before I got a mystic from a crystal
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Not to me. the only tech i need and don't have is Sparky and maybe Nebs.

the class i mostly lack though is Science.
  • I have a decent amount of techs. Yet, After a Little over 2 years and I still don’t have a duped 4* Tech...Despite having almost 40 4* tech sig stones to dump on one of them...
  • B_mikeB_mike Posts: 35
    edited December 2017
    nope, open 4 4* crystals, got IP, IM, WM and SIM
    damn
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Keep getting Howard over and over. Argh
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    got only 3 mystics (mordo, jane and guillo) on 80 overall 4*