**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Occasional Dashes and Blocks Not Registering [Under Investigation]

RedRubyRoseRedRubyRose Posts: 18
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Anyone else having this issue? Trying to complete master for the first time on my accounts, so it's become very noticeable. Sometimes I'll dash back or block and my character will just stand there and eat a combo. It's getting very frustrating as I have to keep quiting and redoing paths because of this issue popping up randomly. I've only been having this issue the past week or so. It's getting to the point where I can't tell if it's just in my head or just my device...lol. Literally starting to get cramping/muscle fatigue in my left thumb/palm/wrist.

Anyone?

iPad Pro
iOS 10.3.3
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    Yes
  • nelly22nelly22 Posts: 65
    Yes and it is getting worst.
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 843 ★★★
    Had this too. But I'm apparently an android beta tester against my will lol so could be that.

I've also been having new issues with parry timing. It seems fine in AQ, but just weird and off in arena and quests.
  • MaskguyOriginalMaskguyOriginal Posts: 13
    I've basically uninstalled after this update. I've pretty much ran into whiffing and character dashing or not registering control every other fight since the update. Not going to play until it's resolved.

Samsung galaxy s7 Edge Plus
    Latest Android version
    Also a forced update beta tester
  • GrimmGrimm Posts: 119
    Kabam is just ignoring us. Incredible.
  • Yes I hate it it is always at the worst time
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @RedRubyRose. The team is working on a few different fixes and improvements for dashing and blocking, as well as combat in general. All of these updates will hopefully be ready soon. Thanks so much for bearing with us.
  • Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey @RedRubyRose. The team is working on a few different fixes and improvements for dashing and blocking, as well as combat in general. All of these updates will hopefully be ready soon. Thanks so much for bearing with us.

Ah! xD Thank you for the reply, it's just good to know that it's not all in my head. lol!
  • Topher_TowersTopher_Towers Posts: 77
    edited August 2017
    It's awful. I don't know whats normal gameplay from just bugs anymore. Blocks not registering, dexterity either. It's insufferable. How can I properly complete webslinger when the masteries I need to get me through it don't function thus leaving me prone to a single combo capable of knocking me out. It's down right rigged trying to goad us into spending on revives. I enjoy this game less and less.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Yes I've been experiencing it for quite awhile and I'm getting sick of it and extremely frustrated by it.

I don't understand why they continue to let the game stay in this state and @ kabam wolf sure it is we all heard that before and yet months later it's still busted and our champs still won't move properly.

It's time to fix it, not sit on your asses while your game just gets worse and worse each day. With all of the complaints, videos, screen shots, beta testers, game testers, game developers, and the money you ( kabam) gets you should be able to fix the game and bring it back into a working state if you care about your gamer base.
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Unfortunately, these fixes will come too late for many of us. We have spent a lot of resources to compensate for game errors that get us destroyed. Some of us will not be able to complete the levels of the special quests we would otherwise be able to do because the bugs make the levels too difficult. We will miss out on all of those rewards.

I really hope the fixes are released soon, and really hope they work this time.

• Agent_007Agent_007 Posts: 26
    You can also include Dexterity not registering when it should, causing you to be hit by attacks that should have been evaded.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    This is great that it's under investigation. Having the same issues myself. I'm clearly evading and the character just stands there and if I try to parry it just blocks.
  • Unfortunately, these fixes will come too late for many of us. We have spent a lot of resources to compensate for game errors that get us destroyed. Some of us will not be able to complete the levels of the special quests we would otherwise be able to do because the bugs make the levels too difficult. We will miss out on all of those rewards.

I really hope the fixes are released soon, and really hope they work this time.

I mean yea, it sucks. I've used a lot more resources than I had intended and have ever needed to before, but what can ya do? Nothing's perfect, glitches are bound to occur. I'm just glad they acknowledge the issues and attempt to fix them. No comment on the duration of the fix releases as I have no knowledge in the area.
  • ShmemberlockShmemberlock Posts: 68
    Back in the day, kabam would compensate you for lost units/items if it was their bug that caused it. They shut that the hell down and now just flat out deny any request for compensation. Now we just have to suck it while they "investigate". Just love it how they acknowledge the bug, and then close your ticket. As if telling me I'm correct about having the bug enables them to move on n close the ticket.

PS. Grounded Wisdom - plz just stay away. No response neccessary from you
  • WorkingAsIntendedWorkingAsIntended Posts: 164 ★★
    The team or teams or whatever continue to show why management is just here to milk the whales and screw over everybody else. The game team has lost any and all respect from its player base. The only thing stable here is the monthly quest which brings the revenue in. After that your SOL.

If kabam and I mean you all. Meaning all employees pulled your heads from the arrogant bums you could actually make even more money off us. By changing a few things but I guess you guys are just as worthless as the supposide bugs you fix.
  • Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    edited August 2017
    Yup. I've been having these issues since the 11.0 update. But this last week of AQ has been the worst I've seen when it comes to dashing back. I can either dash back 1x but not a 2nd or not dash back at all.

I have an iPhone 7 OS 10.3.3
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Only after Kabam get 1 mill from us all beacuse of revives, and potion will a fix be issued.
  • Rahul_ContestRahul_Contest Posts: 105
    Still having this issue on android 7.0 after 14.1 update.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    And it's still an issue, lovely what else do you expect from them

Also sometimes I experience another major issue, on one of my phones my people stop moving completely and just sit there trying to back when you're swiping then charging forward and then repeating the process over and over ignoring all inputs from me and nothing changes it.

Pausing it doesn't do anything, turning auto play on then off doesn't help either I don't understand how they can leave the game like this.

Android 5.1 and 6.1
  • ctp1223ctp1223 Posts: 290
    had to bump this.

I was trying to fight Mordo in AQ today with my Doctor Voodoo. I was trying to intercept with a dash forward and he was just swinging in the air. Sorry I do not have a video to supply.
  • Same issues here. Only noticed in aq and aw.. Been running the new monthly quest and had absolutely zero issues with it so far. But in aq, I take a lot of damage bc my champ just stands still when I try to evade.. Died in aw to a stupid antman for literally the first time ever bc of this.

But hey! The champs grunt and yell and stuff now. Hooray.
  • SonicEmpireSonicEmpire Posts: 83
    edited August 2017
    Yea all the time now in arena/event quest/aw/aq everywhere and its getting worse, it's unacceptable. I haven't been playing as much since it's been happening, it's pointless.
  • sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »

@kabam Wolf The lack of urgency for this issue is startling. Please create a dedicated thread to this with actual progress and timeframe. It is unbelievable that there is a kabam post about the meaningless green glow in champs with an estimated time frame and not this?
    I literally feel like Kabam robbed money out of my pockets this week. I spent money on units due to multiple issues between the beta and 14.1 disasters BEFORE knowing about either because the information was not posted by Kabam. Tickets to support are closed with a generic reply and not read. I am sorry but these emphatic updates are pathetic and insulting.

STOP the nonsense and create threads at the very top for EACH issue that affects game play to the masses. This NEEDS to be done Immediately on known issues during new releases.
    PLEASE, understand how concerning it is that Kabam gives the appearance of profiting by increased bugs, and not addressing the issues that causes their customers to spend money on units. The lack of communication and transparency is far beyond unacceptable in managing these situations..

Sorry for the Book.
  • I'm not sure that is part of bug with dash back but it's happen to often
    When the opponent try to hit you with heavy attack and you try to evade this the game lag and you are not able to move sometimes it's happen in the beginning of the fight that caused problem when you play against stun immune nodes and against bpsw
  • Everyone is right this is becoming beyond ridiculous drop blocks, blocks not registering, parry not working, dexterity hit and miss, block proficiency in aq beyond ridiculous 0 hits to 60 and 3 1/4 health gone the list is becoming endless and the amount of units I've had no choice but to use because of these bugs have left me considerably angry from 4000 units down to 600 just to buy potions because of the games issues. I have put support tickets in and they again have been automated responses I've tried to carry on the ticket and just got a reply that the case has been resolved and now closed.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Everyone is right this is becoming beyond ridiculous drop blocks, blocks not registering, parry not working, dexterity hit and miss, block proficiency in aq beyond ridiculous 0 hits to 60 and 3 1/4 health gone the list is becoming endless and the amount of units I've had no choice but to use because of these bugs have left me considerably angry from 4000 units down to 600 just to buy potions because of the games issues. I have put support tickets in and they again have been automated responses I've tried to carry on the ticket and just got a reply that the case has been resolved and now closed.

Don't you love their new 'transparency' since update 12.0?

Now thy just don't hide the fact that they don't care about this game, or their customers anymore. It's blatant, especially after they close constructive threads that bring light to that problem. Threads which in no way breached their own terms and conditions.

They are forever Kascam to me, now.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    We will likely be stuck with these bugs till next months update so be prepared
  • Jesus... I swear it's gotten even worse now lol