**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

New Beta Update

LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
Can I please sign out of the beta that I never signed up for in the first place?

I get a download screen for every fight. There's massive lag ALL THE TIME.

Here's a video to show you what I have to put up with:
https://youtu.be/b1WNQyNOnbE

This is costing me a lot of units/money for pots and revives, this is absurd. I made a support ticket 2 days ago, but I have yet to receive a response.

Comments

• PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Wow, that is AWFUL. As well as the ridiculous download, there's the random pausing - how can you play like that? Is that an Android thing or is that due to the new beta as well?

I hope this beta never goes live, it will kill the game overnight.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    No, it's a beta update that is only available to a select few "lucky" players.
    Hey All,

What you're seeing is an update that is not available to all players at this time. We are currently running a beta test with some users, for a potential feature we may release in the future. If you have any feedback or are seeing any issues arise, please let us know! Your feedback and information helps us improve this development process, and any additional details you wish to provide us will further aid us in our work.

If you are a player that is noticing some missing assets or blank spaces, this should resolve itself after a session or two. You may want to try restarting the App as well.

I never signed up for this beta though, just got randomly picked. This is ridiculous.
  • messmess Posts: 38
    got it as well, where can i find more info about it?
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    mess wrote: »
    got it as well, where can i find more info about it?

They haven't explained anything. Its made my game run horrible. Before it was okay with the occasional issues but nothing to horrible. Now its just pathetic to play. Wasting units on pots because my champs don't respond or because the lag makes my game turn into a matrix fight scene is lame.
  • You can get more information here.
This discussion has been closed.