**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This needs to be changed- catalyst quests.

e88jtt4nikhk.png

Look, I'm just a high level player here trying to just get my champs maxed out and ranked up so I never have to think about it again.

However there are more players that aren't at this level and need to upgrade their champions in order to progress. How are they supposed to do that with drop rates like this for a simple tier 2 class catalyst? This current photo is my 3rd pass in the quest. The first two passes (which explored it 100%) should at least yield me two catalysts. Instead I barely got above 1 full.

I think most of us has had enough of this.

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Yeah I agree it is so annoying it should be how it used to be where you either get a full one or iso but they obviously wont, they want use to get fed up trying to get the amount we need then give us a stupid offer.
  • polverine15polverine15 Posts: 191
    I just ran it at 100% and got 2 full tier 2s. Ran the "harder" path a 2nd time, and got another full catalyst.
  • ccriderccrider Posts: 17
    It has been a problem for months now, when it takes me 2 weeks to make a t3cc from the quests what is even the point of running them anymore. Thats right i forgot, kabam wants u to buy them now.
  • ctp1223ctp1223 Posts: 290
    The thing is, making the rewards any bigger would allow new players to steamroll the game until Act 4. Maybe they could do what they did with the new daily crystal. Beating Act 4 gives you access to expert/advanced quests with twice the difficulty and twice the rewards.

Yeah that is a good idea for end game players. I'll take a fully formed tier 2 if it means I have to fight harder opponents. Just would like it to be the same energy.

For the beginners and intermeditates, I am not sure. If someone wants to take their champion from rank 3 -4 (3 star), it's gonna take a while unless they spend the units on refills.
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    edited July 2017
    I remember when it was basically guaranteed and they didn't have fragments
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    I miss the old grounds… I have 2 cosmics that are stuck in 1/10 because I CANNOT get the catalysts needed
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I spend about 90% of my energy on daily catalyst quests. If I want to do any of the story or monthly events, I have to shell out units to get more energy. At 3 energy per node, Master quests just aren't worth it.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    I run these quests 100% every day even if I already have 6/6 t2cc in my inventory, to always make sure I have enough of these. For when you start upgrading your 3*'s and 4*'s, these cats become golden.
    I am lucky in getting at least 2 cats on 100% more often than never, but t2cc should be more readily available.

BTW hey Ctp. Long time no see. Old ally mate from Outlaw Killers here.