**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Yondu

BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
So, been saving for yondu for a little while now. Is it worth going for him, it's my understanding that his featured crystal will be one of the last working on the current system. I feel that it will be a small chance to get him later on, but I don't know if it's worth the risk now!

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I've been saving for him, I only have one shot but I have a tech gem and sig stones for if I get lucky.
    My plan was to go for him and I'm sticking with it
  • EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Posts: 235
    He is crazy! He can bleed you even when you block, and has no distinguishable SP activations. He will be the new NC in War.
  • Alrice01Alrice01 Posts: 5
    Hi sir any idea how can i get dormammu or thanos plsss help i really need it for my collection
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Arghh! You guys are annoying, I'd just decided to wait and go for iceman in July but now you made me want to get yondu again haha. I think I'll go for yondu, then save for iceman after that.
  • PhillyEaglesSPhillyEaglesS Posts: 49
    I'd wait Til Yondu rolls around as the feature a second time. The feature odds will remain the same and at that time you'll also have a chance to pull a sub-feature. Better to have a chance at a sub-feature, instead of just feature or old basic champ now.
    I'd wait Til Yondu rolls around as the feature a second time. The feature odds will remain the same and at that time you'll also have a chance to pull a sub-feature. Better to have a chance at a sub-feature, instead of just feature or old basic champ now.

Hmm that's a long time though, I'm either gong for yondu now or saving until iceman. Just need to decide

• StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231

I agree with this idea
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    edited May 2017
    Wait for iceman. Then if you don't get him maybe you get yondu from sub featured.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    The positive with going for Yondu in the current system, is that if you do not pull Yondu, then you are more likely to duplicate one of your current 5* champs.
  • PhillyEaglesSPhillyEaglesS Posts: 49

Hmm that's a long time though, I'm either gong for yondu now or saving until iceman. Just need to decide
    Granted I don't know how Yondu's utility will stack up against other champs, I can vouch that Iceman is very useful; I have him as a 5* and at rank 4. All immunity, prevents evade, free damage, ice armor, etc - very useful. I'd personally wait for Iceman unless you have a tech awakening gem, in which case Yondu may be more worthwhile for you.
    I mean, I actually have a mutant awakening gem, but I don't think yondu needs his signature ability to be useful to me.
  • StefffStefff Posts: 121
    Yondu, just from fighting him, seems pretty powerful, and I love his animations. With that said, fighting a champion is very different from playing as him, and I'd wait until after the first round of his arena just to see what the community impression is before you decide.
    For anyone that cares, I got yondu when I went for him, he said unduped but awesome. Thanks for the advice guys
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    For anyone that cares, I got yondu when I went for him, he said unduped but awesome. Thanks for the advice guys

Nice, how many crystals did it take?

Nice, how many crystals did it take?
    Just one, luckily right?
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    He needs to be duped
    Immortal wrote: »
    He needs to be duped

Personally I disagree, yondus sig just puts weakness on his opponent. Which, while nice, isn't essential. His heal block, bleed/armour break through block, block penetration and reduced power gain is why I went for him
  • I lucked out n got him 5☆. Didn't have enough shards for nebula so have a go for yondu. Got a gem n cats to take him straight to r4
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    I got him twice with 4 crystals. Crystals 3 and 4 lol
    He is bad ass!!

I went for him mainly for his heal block and power gain reduction ability. And I must say it works wonders. Going to unlock collar tech for even more power reduction. He should be great against those mystics in AW.
    Now I have to decide whether to save for iceman, or save for yondu dupe, think I'll go for iceman. Congrats for getting yondu you two!
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    And it is funny yondu can penetrate armor and cyclops signature is broken!
  • Pry22Pry22 Posts: 136

I don't think there will be a second time moving forward. Only sub prime