**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lag

There is Major lag for myself and several other alliance members who use Android. Can we please get this fixed?

Comments

• After the last update I'm now seeing regular lag where it was only occasional before. How am I supposed to fight a 11k rated nightcrawler in AW when there are entire seconds going by where nothing is happening on the screen, but the game's still running regardless? Thanks again for making the game unplayable...yet again. I was one of the top producers in my alliance and now I can't even finish AQ after losing all three guys on a lowly 7k fight, simply because I can't react or fight due to these conditions. Kabam, you well and truly suck. Despite being uncollected, I'm considering leaving the game because it's the same stupid ****, over and over and over again. You don't properly test your code, you roll it out as is, and then fix it after the backlash has gotten so bad that it can no longer be ignored...or marvel threatens to take away your license again.
  • Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    It's not just android. I made a couple posts about this over the past 2 weeks. Nothing has been said and nothing will. Just sweep it under the rug.
  • WorkingAsIntendedWorkingAsIntended Posts: 164 ★★
    Same I posted in bugs no replies nothing. Unless your on the latest devices the really expensive ones you better just go f yourself.
  • AppieAppie Posts: 99
    i'm on iphone 5s and having massive lagg today aswel.
  • WorkingAsIntendedWorkingAsIntended Posts: 164 ★★
    Appie what's the iOS version? I accidentally upgraded and now it runs terrible try downgrading your firmware