**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need new alliance!!

Level49, 123k player looking for new active alliance. Plenty of aq and aw experience, mostly maps 2/3. Always participate in everything Same name in game

Comments

• Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Hi I want you to join my alliance. We are AQ focused. We run map 4 and 3 also do you have the line app?
  • We're 5.1 mil and run maps 55533. Trying to rebuild a battlegroup. If you think you can handle a map 5 path contact me on line. Same ID as here.
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    check out TMOMS as well! we run mostly map 3, but looking to move up
  • Add me on line. Whodatson
  • MheikalMheikal Posts: 91
    ALLIANCE - SynergyDogs [4Dogs]

We are a good core group of nine players looking to expand our alliance. We are all daily players, but are not elite and don't demand that our members are either. All we ask is that you contribute daily. We currently run map 2 in AQ due to our numbers, but are looking at moving to Map 3 as we grow. We also win most of our AWs, and would like to improve our overall standing here too.

PM Ryan00F in game if interested, or just join up!

Here's to growing together!
  • We are an intermediate alliance with 3 millions rating. We do AQ map3 & map4 mostly and AW. Please feel free to drop us in game messages.

In game name: SuperCookii
  • We are an intermediate alliance with 3 millions rating. We do AQ map3 & map4 mostly and AW. Please feel free to drop us in game messages.

In game name: SuperCookii
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    If you're still interested I sent you a friend request in game
    4.6m and we do a few map 5's
  • LiquidButtLiquidButt Posts: 135
    id throw my hat into the ring here but these other ally's have me outclassed.