**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Synergy bug in LOL after 14.1 update [Under Investigation]

Shoaib16Shoaib16 Posts: 5
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
9t8b9ky6l2t3.png
Synergy isn't working after the update..I'm currently in LOL and my Starlord's attack isn't increased. I am using attack synergy team.. Please fix that issue..
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    HatshipuhHatshipuh Posts: 146
    Looks like it's server side, even without updated game the attack is low, as if synergy isn't working.
  • Options
    Shoaib16Shoaib16 Posts: 5
    edited August 2017
    @robertx21 ..Not helping but thanks..
  • Options
    IronicFistIronicFist Posts: 48
    I can confirm this. Same issue. iOS, new build, very uncool. 5* SL with proper attack synergies going to 3rd timer at 150 hits.
  • Options
    BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    Works for me. 5* mags, 4*mags and 5* cyclops working the same as before the update. 245 hits before 2nd enrage timer starts.
  • Options
    KojegKojeg Posts: 11
    Same here kabam.. guess the team which is locked prior to the update facing this issue..please fix asap.. have to get this done before wars and AQ
  • Options
    DemisezDemisez Posts: 6
    edited August 2017
    I need help asap. This is happening to me to. People who were locked and doing LoL before the update and wanted to finish the paths they were working on have this glitch, where the synergies are not applying and the attack and enrage timer are faster/ lowered. You guys need to fix this for the people that were ina. LoL path prior to the update and decided to finish it after the update
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    They may have fixed an issue that really wasn't negatively impacting the players. The enrage timer in LOL wasn't supposed to interact with synergies so they may have just finally fixed that problem.
  • Options
    Mr_ChrisMr_Chris Posts: 109
    Changing that now would create an incredibly unfair gulf between those who have 100% lol and everyone else. That would not be acceptable.
  • Options
    BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    The attack synergies still work to increase the timer, I have tested it after the update. Seems if you were already in the quest they don't for some reason.
  • Options
    Drknght242Drknght242 Posts: 1
    Are they working on it? I went to finish LoL and realized my attack synergy is gone. All after the update.
  • Options
    If you go in LoL on a brand new path after the update. It works fine. It's just affects people who were in the middle of doing LoL and stop to install the new update and continued the path
  • Options
    Dob1616Dob1616 Posts: 168
    I was affected with the last 4 fights of LOL. I finished the path and went back in and the synergies took effect again but the timer is A LOT faster now compared to before the update. Was there a post or something about changing the enrage timer speed that I missed?
  • Options
    TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    This is why I waited to finish my path first. You never know what is going to break.
  • Options
    QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    same thing happened to me too.

meanwhile my champs are locked in place, and can't play the EQ without exiting lab.
  • Options
    HellcatHellcat Posts: 34
    Pretty big issue and no acknowledgement
  • Options
    Yup. Good to see kabam cares about LOL players.
  • Options
    Can someone help please. Or identify this is an issue
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Appalling lack of response. Has anyone received any constructive communication from support?
  • Options
    Sungj wrote: »
    They may have fixed an issue that really wasn't negatively impacting the players. The enrage timer in LOL wasn't supposed to interact with synergies so they may have just finally fixed that problem.

Even if this were true, I'm still missing 18% attack, making 3.3mil opponents effectively 4mil

• Options
    QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Spice

Can we get a answer on this please?
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Born wrote: »
    Works for me. 5* mags, 4*mags and 5* cyclops working the same as before the update. 245 hits before 2nd enrage timer starts.

Issue seems to be only if you were already in a LoL run before the update.

Starting a brand new run after the update, no issue.
  • Options
    TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    Submitted a ticket with screenshots and got told it was getting passed onto the game team. bit late now as I've finished the path and my request to be compensated for having to spend more on the path than I would of seems to have been ignored which is unacceptable
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ @Kabam Spice

Guys please give us something. We are stuck down there. I am stuck for 2 days.
  • Options
    Same
  • Options
    HatshipuhHatshipuh Posts: 146
    edited August 2017
    So any news? Stuck in LoL and either it costs us more to free champs in time or it costs us more to go into AQ/AW without needed champs because they're unavailable.
    And not single official word in here. Oh what a surprise. Can we have an update without a shitshow for a change?
  • Options
    It's been over 24 hours. The silence from support and forum admins is deafening. So much for the post 12.0 "we care about players" turn.
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    They don't have answers so they don't show up.