**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Vision AOU glitch [Fixed]

Comments

• CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    Vision is definitely not working right since the last update. He either doesn't deal damage - or doesn't power burn. Every update brings new bugs sadly.
  • SempaidavidSempaidavid Posts: 114
    Pretty bad when you can't count on Vision to do the one thing you rank him up to do.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Happened to me as well..
    OK so I just used my Vision in T4 arena against Kang's team Rhino. Pushed him to L3 and used my L2. Drained him like he's supposed to but did ZERO damage. Also used him on Caltrops path in 5.2.4 and half the time he either wouldn't deal damage or he wouldn't power drain. This is messed up.
    Pretty bad when you can't count on Vision to do the one thing you rank him up to do.

This. Using Vision is like Russian Roulette these days.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    CammonRo wrote: »

This. Using Vision is like Russian Roulette these days.

He's my first Rank 5 4*. SMH.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 469 ★★
    Vision AOU VS Doc Voodoo, SP1 broken

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HisqhZLP7Ho
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. I spoke with the team about this, and they're currently working to try and have the fix ready for 15.0.
    Thank goodness. Let's hope this fix actually works unlike Beast's.
  • 93Coyote93Coyote Posts: 5
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey everyone. I spoke with the team about this, and they're currently working to try and have the fix ready for 15.0.

15.0 - when will that be?

This isn’t listed in today’s announcement for v15. Did it not make it in, or was it just left off the description?
  • Apollonight187Apollonight187 Posts: 47
    Yeah mine has been the same and its ridiculous because i use him for AQ since hes poison and bleed proof and now its pointless since his attack is so low
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Mine works ok in AQ it's just arena he won't steal or damage
  • EL_Rojo44EL_Rojo44 Posts: 18
    My vision issues seem to only happen in arena... not quest, aw or AQ. Exclusively in arena and fairly often.. mostly against storm, Magik and wolverine

I don't see the bug fix listed in the upcoming update
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    Power Burn is not working on Civil Warrior also, but does work on Hawkeye
  • MastaChief117MastaChief117 Posts: 113
    Still experiencing problems with Visions power burn....
    I just want to know if it is fixed in V.15 update
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    I ran into it today in arena. No damage. Have to love seeing the quick fixes and bans for people who did the quest exploit but my 140 dollar champ has been known to be broken.
    "Fix in progress" and no ETA... really disappointing
  • HAVOCHAVOC Posts: 74
    Coming from a 3 Year Veterian with an Alliance Rating of 51 Globally ~ Doc Oc

First off, Age of Ultron Vision should be fixed immediately!
    Kabam wasted zero days fixing Unstoppable Colossuss in LOL, matter of fact, the Devs worked Saturday/Sunday to fix!
    Where are we at with AOU Vision, 1+ month?
    A lot of people depend on AOU Vision for All or Nothing Nodes as they did not purchase OG Vision.
    And please don't give us the line about, they're are other power drain champs (which people may or may not have) people need AOU Vision for Caltrops and other nodes.
    Truly~truly unacceptable!

@Kabam Miike
    @Ad0ra_
    @Kabam Wolf
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Vydious

Please reply with some sort of update, the community deserves something seeing how there's no mention of it in V15.0

Regards,
    T.R. Havoc
  • HAVOCHAVOC Posts: 74

Kabam wasted zero days fixing Unstoppable Colossuss in LOL, matter of fact, the Devs worked Saturday/Sunday to fix!
    A lot of people depend on AOU Vision for All or Nothing Nodes as they did not purchase OG Vision.
    And please don't give us the line about, they're are other power drain champs (which people may or may not have) people need AOU Vision for Caltrops and other nodes.

@Kabam Miike
    @Ad0ra_
    @Kabam Wolf
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Vydious

Please reply with some sort of update, the community deserves something seeing how there's no mention of it in V15.0

Regards,
    T.R. Havoc
    Actually both Visions are broken. So even if you bought OG- you are screwed!
    HAVOC wrote: »

@Kabam Miike
    @Ad0ra_
    @Kabam Wolf
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Vydious

Regards,
    T.R. Havoc

Why does Kabam not perform any kind of regression testing? It seems like every release introduces new bugs. Maybe they fix some bugs here but then new bugs pop up over there. If simple tests were written for each character's abilities then they could just run all those tests automatically whenever they prep a new release and preemptively identify bugs before the community does. And if the community does report a new bug (and it's confirmed), write a test case for that and add it to your future regression testing. This is standard software development procedure.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    And it's not just the Visions, it's a lot of the power control champs. To track down why so many champs are affected across all devices is not something that is easily or quickly fixed. Plus they have to keep their schedule for new champs and content or you guys might get really upset.
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 627 ★★★

can we get an update please?
    I haven't seen anything mentioned about that in your "MARVEL CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS CHANGELOG" thread.
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    update please
  • WolfGuyWolfGuy Posts: 92
    Also curious to know... it seemed like some time ago his damage output really dropped off and I stopped using him but he is a damn good power control champ. That, and I have a glut of Tech T4CCs to use...
    edited August 2017

I can confirm that this is not fixed in 15.0. Running latest update - just fought against duped Luke Cage in arena, first hit him with L2 - power burn effective but ZERO damage dealt. Then hit him with L1 and again power burn but ZERO damage. I should note that Luke Cage did NOT have his Indestructible buff active at the time either special was used. The community deserves an update on this and can you please start regression testing your champs?

Agreed. Both my AUO and OG are still broken.
    CammonRo wrote: »

I can confirm that this is not fixed in 15.0. Running latest update - just fought against duped Luke Cage in arena, first hit him with L2 - power burn effective but ZERO damage dealt. Then hit him with L1 and again power burn but ZERO damage. I should note that Luke Cage did NOT have his Indestructible buff active at the time either special was used. The community deserves an update on this and can you please start regression testing your champs?