**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mcoc suggestion bomb v1.2 part 2

F: Quests

F1: Maybe allow players to use different teams between story and event quests at the same time. I know they use the same energy, but sometimes I need to do event quests for an event while im in a hard story quest or vice versa (hint hint rol and lol)

F2: a special kind of path that lets you move both ways, put in alliance base and some act 5 quests.

*I know I skipped many letters here but I'll add more sections when I update this*

M: Miscellaneous Anything here doesnt fit in other sections or is something special or crazy

M1: Dueling someone is like fighting them in a quickmatch right? Well, why not play quests made by them? This would be totally optional in the game, but people can make their own quests and fill it with their champions that they own. People that play the quests will recieve adequate rewards decided by the recommended rating. The makers would be able to add their own dialogue and make a story or jokes if they want to. This would make the game almost 2x as fun, and it might be a bit far fetched but it would be amazing. If you guys need profit you can even make it cost units to make quests! Wow!

M2: adaptoid or symbioid champion that you can upgrade and it is completely customizable, from signiature ability to specials to normal attacks.

M3: A way to have your champions fight eachother with the option of you fighting with one or them both being AI. No rewards or gain so this wouldn't be limited. This isn't needed, but it would be a fun thing in the game

M4: I do realize (hope also) that kabam is working on the base gamemode as it has been in the alliance section for a while now. I know aq gives catalysts and aw gives shards and u dont need any more blah blah blah but this gamemode could give miscellaneous items such as sig stones and awakening gems. Here is my idea for it: the energy refreshes every 12 hours. It runs for 6 days a week with 1 off day (Sunday?) Your alliance is put on a large grid with 10 or so other alliances. All alliance members start on a single point and can place a defender on an empty space. It has the same energy movement mechanic as aw and aq but you can move in any direction anywhere as long as you have energy. Each alliance member has one attacker and a defender. If their defender or attacker is KOed they can revive with special alliance base potions (available for units in the store). Nodes can be bought (with units or some other currency idk) and placed on champions by all members of the alliance. Global nodes work for all defenders of the alliance. Linked nodes cost less than local nodes. You get points by expanding your alliances territory, exploring, and defeating other alliances defenders. There are milestone and rank rewards (ranked 1-10) for this event. Also, if the node the alliance started on is defeated, the alliance is out and cannot gain any more points. This is very long, idk what kabam will do with this but maybe itll be useful, youre welcome.

M5: please give us a way to buy rank down tickets

Ok thats it for now. I will add more and put the date before the new ones. If you think anything should be moved or changed comment. suggestions for new ones or where I said (suggest)? comment! agree or disagree? COMMENT!!!!!

Note: I will only remove suggestions if they are added, denied for a reason by a moderator, or I made a mistake or something