**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost Rider L3 only works once a match. pls fix.

I am using iPhone 6. I was in 5.2.4 in the first match against YJ. My first cycle of judgments worked and was refreshed by the 1st L3. I was not able to trigger the L3 judgement in my 2nd cycle, confirmed this because my judgment counter remained at 4 even after using my L3 twice in a row to refresh it. Can someone verify this and try it our with their GR?

Comments

• ShmerpfShmerpf Posts: 3
    Tried with my 4* 5/50 GR against WS (ROL) but could not reproduce the issue, the second L3 did refresh judgements. Using iPhone 7+. If there is a bug I'm not sure what will trigger it.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    I believe the timer on Damnation has to run it to refresh judgements
  • gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    Thanks for testing shmerpf. I'll try it out again. It just might be an isolated issue. Question though have you upgraded to 14.1? Otter, I couldn't even get a Damnation timer on. I've made sure that it would trigger by doing a parry first so as to trigger masochism on YJ.
    oooh...tested it out again and i was able to replicate it again in 5.2.4 map against BW. It must be an issue w/ masochism. I'll open another post specifying this issue against 5.2.4 masochism.
  • edited August 2017
    No need, I'll pass this on to the team to investigate! To be certain, you waited until his counter on Damnation to run out before triggering another one?[/color[
    @kabam mike Damnation won't even trigger for my second special 3.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    I just tried it and it defo refreshes the judgements
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    i've had this happen once before where damnation didn't trigger. thought it was just a percent chance, but upon rereading his abilities it's supposed to be 100%. i don't really remember when it happened or whether it was my 1st or 2nd sp3