**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MD change suggestion

Your Mystic Champ accrue x% Power each time a self beneficial effect expires.

Comments

• ege999menege999men Posts: 281 ★★
    Mordo charges heavy
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Nah mystic dispersion doesn't have to change 99% of complaints are because of its interaction with dexterity. Changing the crit buff from dexterity to a crit passive like punisher's physical resist charges it would solve most of the problems people have with it. I must say though a lot of people have learned to play around MD and in top alliance mystic dispersion has come to be more of an annoyance than a really big obstacle at this point .
  • realiTicrealiTic Posts: 96
    Sungj wrote: »
    Nah mystic dispersion doesn't have to change 99% of complaints are because of its interaction with dexterity. Changing the crit buff from dexterity to a crit passive like punisher's physical resist charges it would solve most of the problems people have with it. I must say though a lot of people have learned to play around MD and in top alliance mystic dispersion has come to be more of an annoyance than a really big obstacle at this point .

Yes I do agree that dexterity interaction is the main issue and yes just turn off dex for war is a solution. But dex is not the only issue, champs that have multiple buffs like VP, Angela, OML...etc are unable to be brought into war attack because of MD. Basically war is becoming no buff / power control attacker vs MD defenders in top tier. Personally I have no issue dealing with MD but war is getting stale because of it. Just thought a change would allow different attackers and defenders to be seen in war.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    No mate leave MD alone.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    No mate leave MD alone.

You've actually said KG needs an attack boost because his near Immortality isn't enough
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Sungj wrote: »

I have to disagree!
    If HOOD worked like MD then Basic Cutoffs could easily exceed Hyperion (WITH android compensation)

Hulk is arguably my best champion and was CERTAINLY MVP in the collector fight!

But I still have to pack AoU Vision and Hawkeye for Offense unless I'm 100% sure the node doesn't have a mystic champ otherwise his "refreshing" fury triggers it like an SJW on a comic book video in YouTube!

(Oh and before anyone says I should stop comparing Hood Expire to MD expire: SHOULD ULTRON "BLEED" OIL?)