**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lab of Legends

CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
Kabam can we have the Limber buff removed from LOL? Enrage timer is the units milker anyways.

Comments

• Options
    Mirk_varMirk_var Posts: 85
    Keep dreaming
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    I know LOL I just think the rewards dont justify the level of difficulty. 45000 to 75000 units to 100 percent? For 4 star champs and 5 star shards? T2A and the awakening gem are the only two things worthy.

Additionally without 5 star SL it is almost impossible. Maybe the first run of LOL should award a 5 star awakening crystal. Lets face it, it is not easy at all.
  • Options
    Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    I know LOL I just think the rewards dont justify the level of difficulty. 45000 to 75000 units to 100 percent? For 4 star champs and 5 star shards? T2A and the awakening gem are the only two things worthy.

Additionally without 5 star SL it is almost impossible. Maybe the first run of LOL should award a 5 star awakening crystal. Lets face it, it is not easy at all.

Uhm...1st run does reward a 5* awakening crystal. Do you have any clue what you are talking about? If you can't handle fighting stun immune champs then you are not ready for lol. The enrage timer and limber are not the money makers. It is the random (yet ohh so convenient) spider like evades that every champ does.
  • Options
    NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★

It does award a 5* awakening crystal already.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    I do know. However i am asking for 2. I am asking for a awakening crystal just for 1 path. Not a generic one a random one for easy path. I know we get generic for 100 percent.
  • Options
    I do know. However i am asking for 2. I am asking for a awakening crystal jyst for 1 path.

So you think 1 path of LOL should reward 2 5* awakening gems?

Lol.
  • Options
    No i think one path should award a random awakening.

100 percent awards a generic.

So in total LOL should award 2.
  • Options
    Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155

It does! See previous comment. You have no clue.
  • Options

Thats what the rewards are now.

1 path - 5* awakening crystal

100% - 5* generic
  • Options
    Oh ok my bad
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    @CapWW2 i think as well lol it's a money grab. This as it came out. The point is how much you able you are and the more you are the less you spend (in unit). If kabam should have been changed the quest, now it's late.. several players completed it investing Many resources and of course shouldn't Be respectfull for them. Take me,I haven't completed it yet cos' i'm waiting to dupe SL 5* and in the meanwhile i'm saving units (now 20k). So the point is if you think it's not worthy then leave it there and do other stuff.. but you like others stop crying on the forum for everything
  • Options
    I did it so long ago that i forgot lmao
  • Options
    I do have ansiety and frustration because I cannot 100 percent LOL. Since there is only 1 champ that is a must have for it. It is very unfair.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    I do have ansiety and frustration because I cannot 100 percent LOL. Since there is only 1 champ that is a must have for it. It is very unfair.

It's not like that.. i know about several players who completed it without 5* Sl. its up to you, you can spend more units using the 4* or you can simply use other champs.. like gweenpool, maybe black panther, Cap Marvel,hulk, dr vodoo, hyperion, Storm ( i'm refering to the 5* version possibly) of course the resources invested are drastically increased, but i repeat it's a choise. By the way you can't beat every enemies inside just with lord, if i think especially x23, but even abomynius or electro maybe spidy it's just insane with lord.You must have other key champs as guillottine,gweenpool or iceman and so on
  • Options
    I have all those in 4 star. Not 5 star. I know the key champs needed but with 5 star SL is 45000 units. Without him 75000 ? Meh that is way too much!
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    LOL is not a piece of content for everyone limber most of the time is not a unit milker since if you play very well which you should if you're trying to do 100% Labyrinth you should be very confident at intercepting. Removing Limber would make LOL just like any other piece of content in the sense you would not have to improve your play style and actually get better at the game. 5* awakening gems are getting more common in game and other champions like 5* gwenpool and stark spidey are fully capable off doing 100% labyrinth so even the fact that you need a 5* duped starlord to complete it isn't as much of a hindrance as before. Complaining without any constructive feedback or recommendations just make you look like a whiny baby who wants the game to change just to suit him. 100% LOL is a piece on content designed either for the big spenders or long game grinders just because you aren't that type of player the game shouldn't change, you simply aren't good enough to complete the content.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Wrong i have enough skill to complete it. I have done it already. I dont have the units or the champ to do it. I am not 100 percent LOL with a 4 star. My feedback is constructive:

1. LOL is hard enough it should award Cyclops RoNan rhino as 5 star not as 4 stars.
    2. You should get 10 signature stones everytime you defeat a path. One time only. If you 100 percent this cannot be exploited.
    3. the champs capable of doing this quest should be higher.
    4. The removal of limber is not any different than the removal of Dull. It does not change the outcome since enrage or random evade will kill you anyways.

My suggestions are valid. It is my opinion, i dont see anything wrong with it. You can disagree but respectfully. I am respectfull in my opinion and I am not offending anyone.
  • Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    This community is never satisfied with what they are given do they
  • Options
    StefffStefff Posts: 121

It's more constructive on r/ContestofChampions so if you want less whining go over there
  • Options
    Stefff wrote: »

It's more constructive on r/ContestofChampions so if you want less whining go over there

Where?
  • Options
    AndroggsAndroggs Posts: 107
    I think the rewards are on par for 1st run in LOL and 100% LOL. The rewards are terrible between paths 2 and before 100%. No one really cares about the 1 5* sig stone and the sig 5 rhino, clops, or Ronan 4* champs. They need to have better rewards in the chest before maestro.

Instead of awards a sig 5 Ronan, clops, or rhino, reward a crystal that lets you win 2 different things. 1st- contains the chance to win a 4* or 5* version of rhino, clops, and ronan. 2nd- contains a chance to win 10 sig stone crystals, t4b, t4cc crystal, 7200 or 14400 t2a shards, and different amounts of 5* shards (2k, 5k, and 10k).
  • Options
    Androggs wrote: »
    I think the rewards are on par for 1st run in LOL and 100% LOL. The rewards are terrible between paths 2 and before 100%. No one really cares about the 1 5* sig stone and the sig 5 rhino, clops, or Ronan 4* champs. They need to have better rewards in the chest before maestro.

Instead of awards a sig 5 Ronan, clops, or rhino, reward a crystal that lets you win 2 different things. 1st- contains the chance to win a 4* or 5* version of rhino, clops, and ronan. 2nd- contains a chance to win 10 sig stone crystals, t4b, t4cc crystal, 7200 or 14400 t2a shards, and different amounts of 5* shards (2k, 5k, and 10k).

Love your idea! It is that rewards are lacking between paths 2 and 7. No incentive and motivation to do it specially if you dont have 5 Star SL, AA, Hyperion, GP or Spidy Stark.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Wrong i have enough skill to complete it. I have done it already. I dont have the units or the champ to do it. I am not 100 percent LOL with a 4 star. My feedback is constructive:

1. LOL is hard enough it should award Cyclops RoNan rhino as 5 star not as 4 stars.
    2. You should get 10 signature stones everytime you defeat a path. One time only. If you 100 percent this cannot be exploited.
    3. the champs capable of doing this quest should be higher.
    4. The removal of limber is not any different than the removal of Dull. It does not change the outcome since enrage or random evade will kill you anyways.

My suggestions are valid. It is my opinion, i dont see anything wrong with it. You can disagree but respectfully. I am respectfull in my opinion and I am not offending anyone.

Your post was not constructive all your original post said was to remove limber and you gave no reason for it except the enrage timer will kill you anyway. First off yes the removal of limber is different from the removal of dulled because dulled did not change the way you played. Without limber players would just parry their way through Labyrinth. Just saying enrage and evade will kill you anyways is just post hoc ergo propter hoc, just because both can lead you to being killed one does not effect the other so they have no place in an argument solely about limber. LOL is the most difficult piece of content in game so it should be met with the most skilled style of gameplay in game which is intercepting. If you cannot intercept to levels of near perfection you are not skilled enough to 100% complete it and since you are complaining to kabam to remove limber obviously you still rely on parries too much to complete LOL. LOL rewards could be argued to be adjusted but not in the way you propose. Adding clops, ronan and rhino as 5 stars to rewards isn't a terrible idea but is completely unessecary. For the top tier players who have dozens of 5 stars and most likely already have the 3 as 5 stars if they have been playing actively enough to be at the level to 100% LOL they would be completely useless. I do think adding a good chunk of t4 basic catalysts to LOL rewards would be much more beneficial to those who can complete it and this proposed change has been mentioned many times before from people who actually completed it.The quest should not be changed just to make more champions capable of completing because again it is designed for long long time grinders and spenders. It is not meant to be completed with 4 stars and that is fine . It is possible but people don't do it for the same reason they don't try to complete act 5.2 with 3 star champions, possible but will cost a lot more resources. If you played the long game like those you already 100% LOL have you are statistically likely to obtain a champion that is capable of 100%. Gwenpool, stark spidey, archangel and starlord are all fully capable of completing LOL 100% and even though the 3 former are newer champs again since the content is meant for long time players eventually many prospective LOL clearers will get their hands on them. Even for those you played for years and don't have these specific 5 stars with the long grind they are fully capable of completing it with a 4* starlord. The problem is not the amount of champs capable of doing the quest but rather peoples willingness to use certain champions. If you take into consideration the deals kabam has put out for 5 star shards, 5* awakening gems and t4 class catalysts the 50k-75k units to 100% LOL with 4 star starlord is still a bargain for all the rewards
  • Options
    Your perspective is ok and i respectfully disagree with you. The rewards are not a bargain with a 4 star. 25 to 30 Odins? No thanks. I did complete one path with one champ different from SL and it was absurd how hard it was.

I am talking from experience. 5 star champs instead of 4 star is relevant. It is an upgrade compared to what you get. Paths 2 to 7 it is just laughable. You get 1 signature stone and a 4 star? That does not make sense to the level of difficulty.

It you are satisfied with the rewards good for you. But i know for fact many people find absolutely ridiculous to get a 4 star and a signature stone.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    SlowDigz wrote: »
    I just don't like how you have to have a 5* SL to do this thing. Yeah sure there are a few other champs needed to beat corner bosses and stuff but 5* SL is pretty much the go to champ.

Exactly and people act like if is not true but most of them havent dont it without SL. It can be done no question but not ideally. You can literaly count in a handful the people that have 100 percent without SL.

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Limber is not an issue if you're at the level of play where you're trying to 100% lol, the issue that makes it so challenging is the random evade. Granted i have only done 1 path which i did with a 4* SL so i can't speak to those who did 100%.
  • Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Saw GiJoel do LOL with a 5* Magik.

Also I don't understand why people are complaining about how difficult it is. Sure it's difficult if you wanna do it now but just like ROL won't it eventually become a little easier to do when they release more champs, masteries and mastery points?

Everyone thought with ROL the only way to beat it was with Star-Lord. Before Guillotine this may have been true although with Wolverine maybe you could have used Scarlet Witch or Dr. Strange. However as time went on more and more people found that they could do it with anyone, cause the harder content and challenges prepared them for ROL. I did it recently with Wolverine, Guillotine, 3* Cyclops (New School), Storm and Magneto.

My point is that anyone who wants LOL changed in some way should probably just wait till more champs come out. Have we reached the "future" in where no matter what it'll cost you tens of thousands of units to do or is it still to early to do and people are just doing it for the challenge as to not be bored with the game?

What about doing LOL with Iceman or Archangel? Just want to know what people think of those options.
  • Options
    I suggested to removed limber due to the disparity in rewards to compensate and level up a little. It is not a huge difference anyways.