**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LOL title

CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
I know this have been mentioned before but we need two new tittles in the game. One for LOL 1 path and another one fir 100 percent LOL.

Comments

• No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    Since it's a labyrinth of legends...shouldn't the title just be legend?
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Maybe Labrynth Conqueror?
    Or Ultimate Warrior for 100 percent.
    Any ideas?
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Not necessary but would be a nice touch for those who put the effort in
  • MilkthewhalesMilkthewhales Posts: 81
    There should be a title for completion and exploration yes. I feel like had LOL been released "post titles" they would be in there.

As it is I doubt Kabam can be bothered going back and both adding them to the event and distributing them to the existing players.
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    edited August 2017
    People who've competed LoL deserve Legends Titles. Explain the rational behind defeating 100% of the game's legends and not becoming a Legend by doing so.

Particularly now that all the cheaters are gone.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Would rather they focus on creating new content than spend time giving cosmetic changes to old content. And they have said they have no plans to retroactively add titles for events.

Now gimmie my flag! Can I have another sir? Make it three!
    Vavasour wrote: »
    People who've competed LoL deserve Legends Titles. Explain the rational behind defeating 100% of the game's legends and not becoming a Legend by doing so.

The future when LoL becomes easily cleared and is no longer legendary. Besides that, legends title are for the first or the fastest to complete events not just for doing an event.
    How someone completing faster content that is easy is legend?
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Vavasour wrote: »

The future when LoL becomes easily cleared and is no longer legendary. Besides that, legends title are for the first or the fastest to complete events not just for doing an event.

Dafuq? You serious? Lmao.

So someone who completes the labyrinth of legends doesn't deserve a legends title but someone who buys 40 energy refills some attack boosts and taps their way to a fast time is more deserving of a legends title?
    edited August 2017
    Exactly my point! Legend tittle does not reflects skills in the game. I have seen so called legends getting fully KO in day 4 AQ. The legend programs should be for people finishing harder content.

Just because I buy 30 energy refills and do a quest that can be done easily ? Play 4 hours straight easy content. It would be more accurate if you can complete heroic and masters with two stars for example.

Or completing Act 5 or LOL!

Agreed, plowing through easy content fast doesn't trump beating the greatest legends of the game. It's called Labrynth of Legends for $&@'s sake!
  • Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 329 ★★
    Legend title system is dumb yes but also seeing how the game team wouldn't budge on the rewards for Act 5.2 I doubt they would even bother with a change like this to the rewards for content as old as LOL
    Legend title system is dumb yes but also seeing how the game team wouldn't budge on the rewards for Act 5.2 I doubt they would even bother with a change like this to the rewards for content as old as LOL

Umm... 5.2 rewards are evolving and awesome. So evolve LoL. Boom!
    Evolving? In what sense? The harder content in the game after LOL, 5.2 should have at least 7200 T2A shards and more T4B.

I really hope 5.3 and 5.4 hold something good because the rewards on 5.2 are just very poor.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    The point of legends titles is to create a competitive nature to the game. LOL while very difficult and is only accessible to competitive players the content itself is not competitive. The speedruns contrary to what many on this thread say do require a lot of skill to do, not as much as 100% Labyrinth but still a great deal. Blitzing content as fast as you can means you have to adjust your play style to intercept very agressively and means not being able to switch out different champions to meet certain obstacles in the event. Not only is playing at such a quick pace difficult you have to play for 4 hours straight which is tedious without having to be fully concentrated on each fight. Even very good players, players who easily get through 5.2 and have completed LOL cannot place top 100 in the timed event because their playing style does not suit the timed challenge. I agree LOL should have exclusive titles but since Legends will stay for the competitive sides of this game different titles should be created instead
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Evolving? In what sense? The harder content in the game after LOL, 5.2 should have at least 7200 T2A shards and more T4B.

I really hope 5.3 and 5.4 hold something good because the rewards on 5.2 are just very poor.

@CapWW2 but isn't that the point of the new crystals from the grandmaster favor? I thought that the 5.2 rewards were a bit stingy as well, but these new crystals are making me think otherwise. That's why I'm going to stop everything and focus on 5.2. Or maybe I should reconsider?

@CapWW2 but isn't that the point of the new crystals from the grandmaster favor? I thought that the 5.2 rewards were a bit stingy as well, but these new crystals are making me think otherwise. That's why I'm going to stop everything and focus on 5.2. Or maybe I should reconsider?

Dont reconsider, even if the rewards are bad you should do it. 100 percent 5.2 needs quiet a few items after 5.2.4 but you want to be ready for 5.3. The uncollented crystal was an excellent idea by kabam, however it still does not make up for the difficulty of 100 percent 5.2.
    Sungj wrote: »
    The point of legends titles is to create a competitive nature to the game. LOL while very difficult and is only accessible to competitive players the content itself is not competitive. The speedruns contrary to what many on this thread say do require a lot of skill to do, not as much as 100% Labyrinth but still a great deal. Blitzing content as fast as you can means you have to adjust your play style to intercept very agressively and means not being able to switch out different champions to meet certain obstacles in the event. Not only is playing at such a quick pace difficult you have to play for 4 hours straight which is tedious without having to be fully concentrated on each fight. Even very good players, players who easily get through 5.2 and have completed LOL cannot place top 100 in the timed event because their playing style does not suit the timed challenge. I agree LOL should have exclusive titles but since Legends will stay for the competitive sides of this game different titles should be created instead

There is nothing competitive about burning 30 energy refills and playing for 4 hours straight. There is no skill required to do that on content that can even be beaten with 3 stars.

For so call legend you just need a rank 4 5 star and suicides masteries nothing else. Clearly people with a bleed 5 star have an advantage. For this very reason some people cannot place top 100, because it also depends on the champs you have. Playstyle is irrelevant to some extend because you have to win the match really quick. So parry and bleed the champs out. It does not take skill. Master quest is not a challenge for high skill players.

I do agree with your idea about different tittles. Unfortunately kabam came up with titles just recently.
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    Lots of people are being flagged in this thread

Daily crystals linked to the titles, endless T4 shards, 4 and 5 star Punisher...
    edited August 2017
    You form a full catalyst at that shard rate with 50 crystals! Do you realize that?

Meaning in a year you will get 7 full catalyst. Amazing!
    edited August 2017
    So spending 100s of dollars in LoL over however long a period of time you want and with newer more powerful champions is more difficult than maintaining a fast pace of gameplay for 4 hours straight against every player going for the same thing? Right... Cap you are leaving out the fact you need to be in the top 100 to do it, convenient when that is the actual legendary portion of the competition.....

Anyways LOL has been dulled down since people claimed the 300 legend titles for actually being amongst the first to defeat it.
    So spending 100s of dollars in LoL over however long a period of time you want and with newer more powerful champions is more difficult than maintaining a fast pace of gameplay for 4 hours straight against every player going for the same thing? Right... Cap you are leaving out the fact you need to be in the top 100 to do it, convenient when that is the actual legendary portion of the competition.....

Anyways LOL has been dulled down since people claimed the 300 legend titles for actually being amongst the first to defeat it.

It is a challenge i agree to some extend, but the challenge portion is the playtime for 4 hours.

It is a challenge i agree to some extend, but the challenge portion is the playtime for 4 hours.
    No the challenge is being amongst the top 100 to complete the event fastest.
  • AndroggsAndroggs Posts: 107
    Labyrinth of legends was not dulled before the first 300 got it 100%. There was still plenty of slots available Kang and legends title when the got rid of the dulled global. Not that any of that matters.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Would rather they focus on creating new content than spend time giving cosmetic changes to old content. And they have said they have no plans to retroactively add titles for events.

Now gimmie my flag! Can I have another sir? Make it three!

Flagged you as requested. Do you prefer abuse? Let me know