**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Controls Lagging And Freezing

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Samsung Galaxy Tab
Android

I don't like posting issues unless necessary because I try to stay away from complaining, but I have to say something. Since the latest Update, the game has been lagging controls and freezing them worse than I've seen. It's almost unplayable. I've been trying to play though it, but most Fights are the same. It's present in the Arena, War, Quests, AQ. Evade is lagging behind. Block will not register at times. Other times the controls won't work after Blocking. It's been present before occasionally, and then Fights would stabilize. Now it's not even Fight-by-Fight. There are brief moments where the controls respond and then it returns. My Champs are delayed and moving behind the AI. Master is worse. It's sporadic and sputtering. Sometimes I''ll press the controls and nothing happens. Other times my controls are frames behind. I had to let you guys know. I'll continue trying, but it's really, really bad. I'm not entirely sure if it's the server or the Build. It's very frustrating. Thanks guys.