**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Excessive bugs and random glitches all day (8/5/2017)

1st noticed some random, and temporary Pi changes today. Noticed it in champs that I have locked in AW, AQ, and EQ (Magik, RR, Phoenix, AV, DS, Howard the Duck). I have screen shots I'll upload in the comments shortly. 2, block, parry, and evade have been VERY unreliable. More so than usual. Now (in the last 10 mins), 4* feature arena is claiming network error. 3* feature, and 4* basic appear to be working just fine. There's also random green highlights around some of my champs for no known reason. I know when you use a sig stone on a champ that's locked into AQ or AW you'll get the green glowing boarder around the the champ's avatar. No, boosts are being used. So I would have to say today has been EXCESSIVELY buggy. Not sure if anyone else has noticed any of these things today.

@Kabam Miike - I hope some/any of this helps locate/isolate any issues.

-Sirius Break

Comments

• Options
    c9l9eb1inbzr.png
    7ci31sn0dt1g.png
    ey6qddsu55u2.png
    u99av2zfzpc5.png
    urw8nvkw8oh6.png

The image with the lower Pi's is my usual numbers. The other was up for about one hour. The in battle with DS was taken about 5 mins ago as AV and RR didn't have those green glowing boarders in the last battle.
  • Options
    BlackboaBlackboa Posts: 11
    I got another crash just now. The app suddenly close itself in the end of a battle without letting me know the result. I won, but then it was happening in AQ battle, so....
  • Options
    For part of it yes. The arena issue is a whole other animal.
  • Options
    Granted I didn't see it until after I posted the green boarder part. But I'm still locked out of 4* feature arena currently. Network error message. Rather annoying. Just the same, not shocking.
  • Options
    Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    edited August 2017
    For part of it yes. The arena issue is a whole other animal.

There were lots of threads about em, but administrators don't answer cuz they didn't get tagged
    Try to make a tread about arena and tag Administrator
  • Options
    That issue seems to have resolved itself. If it happens again, I will do that. I tagged Kabam Mike in the post. But not in the actual tag line, which is what I'm assuming you're recommending. I guess in the mean time I will be seeing more green boarders for the next week (according to the closed post anyway, lol). This new update was bound to have some craziness. Hopefully they figure out the block drop, parry, and evade stuff sooner than later. Granted that's been on going, but some days it's rather excessive. Like today.