**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Green Goblin 17.1M and missed out

TrapTrap Posts: 124
How the hell did I miss out on GG with 17.1m the highest champ so far and if a mod or cheat took that from me that's really messed up

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Because it wasn't enough for the cut-off maybe?
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Sorry. Happens to the best of us.
  • Options
    Mirk_varMirk_var Posts: 85
    There is a bug in arena and Many players are playing like endlessly boosted. I think this is the reason.. as many as mentioned refering to a green glow and pi changed
  • Options
    Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited August 2017
    Mirk_var wrote: »
    There is a bug in arena and Many players are playing like endlessly boosted. I think this is the reason.. as many as mentioned refering to a green glow and pi changed
    I think it's a visual bug, don't think it actually changes arena scores.
  • Options
    Someone got 17.14m and ranked 805 I got 17.153m and got 1-10% rank I must of just missed out it's a damn shame oh wells
  • Options
    Mirk_varMirk_var Posts: 85
    Mirk_var wrote: »
    I think it's a visual bug, don't think it actually changes arena scores.

Unfortunately you are wrong, i'm not particularly grinding these days but my ally Mates are doing, and making a count and playing in alliance chat comparison with screens if you kill app and get boosted you increase your score around a 22%

• Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Dormammu went for over 18 million but...
    Only 400 people got him back then
  • Options
    Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    That sucks. Especially because I have no doubt that a lot of the featured pool is populated by account sharers and bots lol
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,771 ★★★★★
    I didn't get anything. I'm not mad about not getting the character but I actually got nothing at all. No crystals nomshards nada

Did you reach rank rewards stage?
  • Options
    Trap you missed out bc all the big alliance went for him bc he is the highest prestige champ in game besides thanos
  • Options
    Fair enough it was my 1st attempt at a feature it was a good learning curve :) thanks guys
  • Options
    SkylordSkylord Posts: 138
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    Dormammu went for over 18 million but...
    Only 400 people got him back then

You could also only use 4* then

• Options
    My god why would anyone do that to themselves Lololololololol
  • Options
    That sucks. Especially because I have no doubt that a lot of the featured pool is populated by account sharers and bots lol

you base that off of what? I can, and have in the past, score 19+ mil over the 3 day period. Not a single person has my account info nor have I ever used a bot or hack, just like many others. Don't assume something when you have nothing to back it up

I base it off of knowing several people who do lol
  • Options
    I don't think we've talked enough about how insane it is that ppl do 17m points in arena. Why would you do that?there are *insert fav body part(s) of the gender you like* out there.
  • Options
    I am actually curious how many rounds is needed to reach 17m points.

The top couple of hundred players get the 4* plus the rank up gem and lots of battle chips and gold.

Let's assume (I really don't know) that a round of 5*s plus boost can generate 100k points. Using recharges, it is only 170 rounds or 60 rounds per day. It does not look silly if my guesstimate is correct.

In the old arena format, I did 132 rounds and it was not full day grinding.

Any insight is really appreciated to put things in perspective. Thanks.

• Options
    winterthur wrote: »
    I am actually curious how many rounds is needed to reach 17m points.

The top couple of hundred players get the 4* plus the rank up gem and lots of battle chips and gold.

Let's assume (I really don't know) that a round of 5*s plus boost can generate 100k points. Using recharges, it is only 170 rounds or 60 rounds per day. It does not look silly if my guesstimate is correct.

In the old arena format, I did 132 rounds and it was not full day grinding.

Any insight is really appreciated to put things in perspective. Thanks.

I asked my friend who put up around ~18 mil. He did 470 rounds. Obviously this will vary wildly based on your roster and whether or not you just used units to refresh top teams with boosts.
  • Options
    This is probably not the right time to mention that I bought 2 crystals and got 2 4* goblins, is it?
  • Options
    chunkyb wrote: »
    This is probably not the right time to mention that I bought 2 crystals and got 2 4* goblins, is it?

Congratulations!
  • Options
    I'm sorry, that was mean. I did pull a 5* she hulk the day before.. That should def make everyone feel better
  • Options
    Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    I worked 14-15 hour days, played during breaks, bathroom breaks and home. I scored 19.01 mil and ranked 234. It's all about your roster, will to score and device. With 20 5* I make 1.5 mil a day in less then 45 minutes (15 minutes per run). 4.5 mil just from 5*. Running all my 4* (98) and 5* (20) I can make 1.4 million in roughly hour 15 minutes using suicides. If I use a 20% health&attack and 20% attack with the 1.3 4* boost on Mordo, stark spidey and Phoenix I make 60K a series in minute and a half. Depends if you want to grind straight through using no units or refreshing to guarantee a score.

9t30kane2z6x.png
  • Options
    Stara99 wrote: »
    I worked 14-15 hour days, played during breaks, bathroom breaks and home. I scored 19.01 mil and ranked 234. It's all about your roster, will to score and device. With 20 5* I make 1.5 mil a day in less then 45 minutes (15 minutes per run). 4.5 mil just from 5*. Running all my 4* (98) and 5* (20) I can make 1.4 million in roughly hour 15 minutes using suicides. If I use a 20% health&attack and 20% attack with the 1.3 4* boost on Mordo, stark spidey and Phoenix I make 60K a series in minute and a half. Depends if you want to grind straight through using no units or refreshing to guarantee a score.

9t30kane2z6x.png

Congrats for sure. Glad you got what you were going for. It's still insanity tho lol. I do hope you like him.
  • Options
    This is nuts ... and why I dont #get in the pool. Having to get these scores is complete BS and not even remotely possible for many devices.

Kabam needs to segment the arenas more and NOT lower the rewards in the segments.