**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can't Find Match

I keep getting this error in the T4B Arena. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Spice
ojiuq8hzmhcv.png
0zbw53761o6f.png

Comments

• AppieAppie Posts: 99
    same here i cannot use my aq/aw champions in arena's
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    hyclluovzpnl.png
    Simone aren't in AQ or AW... but I was able to find a match going with a lower ranked team.
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Same here. Very annoying.
    Its arenas only I believe, my AQ and AW is fine right now.
    Considering its Sunday, nothing will be done until tomorrow though which puts a hinder on T4B arena.

Sucks
  • Bonze9Bonze9 Posts: 73
    Same here. I'll try some variations and post again
  • Bonze9Bonze9 Posts: 73
    Working now guys! Go give it a shot!
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Try again guys

Im loading fights now
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    i think this guy might be right:
    This happened to me yesterday. Think it was that the champs cool downs were expiring earlier than they were supposed to so although they were available You weren't able to use them. I noticed this when two of my champs were ready to use yet the third champ I usually use on that team still had 8 minutes left on his cool down so I would get the network error when trying to use the two champs
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    beaupoem wrote: »
    i think this guy might be right:
    This happened to me yesterday. Think it was that the champs cool downs were expiring earlier than they were supposed to so although they were available You weren't able to use them. I noticed this when two of my champs were ready to use yet the third champ I usually use on that team still had 8 minutes left on his cool down so I would get the network error when trying to use the two champs

Sounds highly likely this was the issue. Hopefully, it will get fixed.