**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

og spider-man evade

in the arenas, i was just fighting og spider-man with iron patriot. he evaded my sp2 mid-special. that's too extreme with spider-man evades.

Comments

• Options
    MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    how is that too extreme?! lmao. its not like that special causes any kind of temporary stun. the stun is usually applied after the special ends.
  • Options
    Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    If only there was another special you could do, maybe one that requires more power, that can't be avoided
  • Options
    Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    zero7 wrote: »
    If only there was another special you could do, maybe one that requires more power, that can't be avoided

yep, if only

I can't tell if you caught my blatant sarcasm or not
  • Options
    MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    zero7 wrote: »
    um... its extreme because there is nothing you can do to avoid spider-man's evade once you have landed the special on him, which means anytime you hit him with ip's sp2 there is a chance he will turn it into a 5-hit combo by evading/attacking. if that is possible, it makes the sp2 non-feasible to use. it's especially unreasonable with the issue from this thread:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/14665/evade-counter-fix#latest

spidy has a high chance to evade. i dont see how l2 is infeasible. parry, hit l2 and you there should be no issues. spidy's auto evade isnt difficult to over come, it just takes a change in play style
  • Options
    A lot more characters have it, and it's a pain innthe arse, mainly because it is used to evade specials. And if you are at a significant disadvantage in a fight it is pretty much certain you can only kill them with combos and no specials, which of course means their sp3 is more likely