**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

BW or Gamora?

I got a Gamora 3/30 and a Black Widow 2/16. Should i go on with my gamora or upgrade my BW?? Both 4*

Comments

• I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited August 2017
    I'm not sure what is your question.

Rank up any 4* if you can, specially the good ones.
    BW is verygood (actually duped) so she's worthy for upgrading.
    I've them both R4 and BW is R5 material.
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    Bw. Once duped, she has way more use than gamora.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    If you already have a rank 4 skill champ and looking to have a different class champ, you can go with Gamora.

Otherwise, as all others said, BW.
  • SharkPowerr99SharkPowerr99 Posts: 163
    So you guys all say to upgrade BW instead of gamora?? Because Gamora is my top champ with 3/30 and my BW is my only skill champ 4*. Unduped.
  • I have my gamora at 4/40 sig lvl i forgot but shes been my top champ she destroys almost anything with her s2 even her s1 bleed can win you the fight. BW shed be alot better if duped
    So you guys all say to upgrade BW instead of gamora?? Because Gamora is my top champ with 3/30 and my BW is my only skill champ 4*. Unduped.

They both are good champs, but BW is better than Gamora.
    Rank up every 4* as you can. ISO not invested in 4* is ISO wasted.
    R4 they both at least, and don't doubt R3 them, they should be R3 now.
    @dRaghu7 thanks but i got a another 4* ( STAR LORD) and i am really excited about that! But the site says that i have to dupe SL to be good is that true??
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    @dRaghu7 thanks but i got a another 4* ( STAR LORD) and i am really excited about that! But the site says that i have to dupe SL to be good is that true??

Like most champs his full potential is unlocked when duped. BW is true on that front as well. BW and SL are still okay champs unduped but once duped you will see a noticeable difference in what you can do with them.
    @Thawnim okaay thanks! Gonna try to dupe him
    edited August 2017

Duping him AND you should be very good doing long combos, else he's the same as unduped.
    But he's worthy to rankup of course.