**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Roster Help ! (IT'S BAD)

I've been playing since January. I have 7 characters that are 4*.
Jane Forster 4/5
Capt America classic 4/5
Venompool 4/5
Abomination 3/5
Miles Morales 3/5
Venom 3/5
Jugg 3/5

Only Jugg's is awakened. I have no dupes at all. I am it finding it difficult as I have zero Tech, Mutant or Skill champions. AQ and AW are the most difficult as my offense is really lacking as you can see by my roster. It's all Defense characters.

I am very close to getting enough shards for a 5* champion, but I'm dreading when I pull another science, mystic or cosmic character. What people normally with this Dilemma? Should I just hold onto my 5* shards or roll the dice? I really need to do something to help my alliance on offense.

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    I find Venom, Venompool and Captain America to be solid enough offensive champs for AQ and AW. I don't have any of the others to really comment.
  • Options
    MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    keep grinding. its the only cure
  • Options
    Darthmalice66Darthmalice66 Posts: 128
    I was worried of opening a 5* on Sunday and ended up getting venom which wasn't to bad it was a lot better than others I seen pull. I just took a chance myself.I hope you get a good pull and let us know what you scored.if you decide to that is.
  • Options
    SuraSura Posts: 89
    Problem is I see is that Venom is also Cosmic. I have one Awakening gem. But from what I read, not one of my character is worthy of the gem.

• Options
    Yeah I would hold on to your gem.
  • Options
    That's why I didn't rank up Venom as a lot of the new 5* , I already have in 4* form.
    It would suck for me to pull a 5* of the same character that I already have in the 4*
  • Options
    That's true.some people are going to wait tell November I guess it depends on how patient you are.but there's no telling if your luck well be any better by then.
  • Options
    You could wait until November and pull Spidergwen
  • Options
    Enyalios66Enyalios66 Posts: 39
    I don't have a single 4* Skill yet either. I'm hoping I'll get one in my next 4* Crytsal, only class I've been missing for months.
  • Options
    I'd trade one of my skill for a science. I am loaded on skill and cosmic, but have no science, one tech and 2 mystics.
  • Options
    Lol. Would love a trade option in thus game. Trade you my Captain America for a Gwenpool...rofl
  • Options
    EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Should consider grinding the undesirable arena champs so you can eventually have a roster that can compete for the desirable ones.
  • Options
    I do arenas in the 3 and 4 * bracket. I can only make about the 400k mark as its too much for me grinding. it still usually only gives me the 75kids minimum shards.

• Options
    In 2 days I should have my first 5*. From what I read and hear, most or about 85% are not even worth ranking up. Is this true?
    Why would take all that time and spend the 10k investment to only get rewarded with a champion is not having good on your roster.?
  • Options
    SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    If you open in September there are plenty of good champions added to the basic five star crystal at that time.

Does not guarantee that you will get a great champion, but at least your chances are higher.

Of the list you have it's not terrible. Jane foster is okay especially if she's duped and along with Juggs can both use MD. Juggs, Abomination, & Spiderman MM are all good defenders, while Venompool and Venom are at least "okay" attackers (you can use Spiderman MM on offense, but he's probably better on defense).

So, I wouldn't worry about it. Besides if I'm not mistaken you have a pretty decent synergy team going there. Later on when you have been playing a while you get four stars on a regular basis and all this becomes less important.
  • Options
    Yes I agree I do have a solid synergy team that I have built includingr 3* that I do fine on defense in AW.
    But my offense is poor to say the least. I will hope for the best for a decent skill or mutant champion to drop in the days.
  • Options
    ThisguyThisguy Posts: 80
    I'm sure people would disagree with me but I find venompool to be a great champ. I used him alot in questing and aw attack until I got better champs. Jane foster is also pretty solid. Just keep up the grind man and you'll get there!
  • Options
    Well I opened two crystals thus morning and I got
    4* spider gwen
    5* iron fist

More trash to not even worthy of ranking at either level. Not to mention I still do not have a single Tech, Mutunt or Skill champ.
    *sigh*