**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champs abilities in Arena Vs quests (AQ/AW)

Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
It's funny and I am surprised to see how my champs abilities perform in Arena Vs other quests like monthly quest, AQ and AW, the abilities are much visible in Arena fights for example, SW her abilities are random and depends on crit rate, only few times I can get the benefit of her regen, another champ is Cable , I have been unlucky in all the quests and AQ to see his regen but when I used him first time in Arena fight, and I saw his regen the movement he lost health his regen kicked in, I can see SW regen in almost every fight in Arena. There are more champs that I was surprised to see and amazed about there abilities in Arena fights.

Now why champs behave differently in Arena Vs other quests , I know my mind pointed out few things which are obvious but still i don't want to believe.

For those who will start commenting on this post that , they haven't noticed anything, I would say , start monitoring and you will see the same.

Comments

• Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    edited August 2017
    It the effect of challenger rating. Against enemies with higher CR such as in AW/AQ, you have lower ability accuracy.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Jay_Ibero wrote: »
    It the effect of challenger rating. Against enemies with higher CR such as in AW/AQ, you have lower ability accuracy.

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/2317/challenger-rating-explained#latest

Read this
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★

Only signature level can effect the abilities, if you have more signature level, ur champs get trigger more often.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★

Only signature level can effect the abilities, if you have more signature level, ur champs get trigger more often.