**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Screen record

Hi guys,
I am interested in record a few battles in MCOC but i am not sure if using NVIDIA shield's tablet k1screen recorder is allowed to be used. Can someone help me?

Comments

• Options
    Monkey17288Monkey17288 Posts: 99
    The NVIDIA Shield K1 was on their supported device list. Can't find the link anymore. Also they allow recording the video FAQ on Android http://kabam.force.com/PKB/articles/en_US/FAQ/Recording-gameplay-on-Android that's not exactly about NVIDIA but does show they are fine with recording.

I mainly game on an IPad but I also have a Samsung Galaxy S7 and the NVIDIA Shield K1 and have recorded game play on both of them using their built in recording software - not the google play recording.

Only a mod could for certain tell you but I would be highly surprised if it wasn't allowed.
  • Options
    MadibeMadibe Posts: 2
    Thanks, dude! I definitley tried to record my screen with the google play opton and for the moment everything is fine!
    Thanks for te information, mate!
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    I use az screen recorder for android if I want to record a fight, it's no root an is ok to use