**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Veteran players building strong alliance

We are more laid back than most teams, we understand everyone has a life outside of this game. We are looking for committed players that enjoy the game. If something comes up and you won't be active for 3 or more days let us know ahead of time and you won't be kicked.

If you have a minimum of (8) 3/5 4* characters, use Line app or willing to use it, and are active and participate in AW & AQ contact me through the game or Line app.

In game ID: LoneWo!f
Line app ID: eyedlonewolf

Comments

• Options
    hey bud. I'm the leader of a top 10 tier laid back no requirements but to stay active alliance. We have just started a sister alliance and looking for some strong leadership and players to join it and help build it up. I have checked out your alliance and you guys look like you would be perfect to help lead it and steer it in the right direction. I had the leader of our new sister alliance add your leader in game to see if you guys can get something worked out and get you guys part of the LTHB family. My guy can work on recruiting and get the alliance filled up with good players and you guys can take your experience and be in complete control of AW's and AQ's. Hope to hear some good news soon! Have fun!
  • Options
    SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    are you still looking for alliance? talk to me over line app my id suvendu82
    line is compulsory for communicating