Heroes moving in slow motion

Title explains it all. Heroes are moving at extremely low speeds allowing AI full fight advantage. Even commands arnt registering properly.

When is this game going to be fixed so it's at least playable?

Comments

• CdvaCdva Posts: 1
    Same issue, not consistent but noticeable every so often.
  • Exactly! Doesn't happen all the time but when it does... it's unplayable
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 412
    I've had this happen before, except that the enemy is also moving at the same speed as I am. Makes the fight very very easy, but the 3 minute timer still counts down at its original speed, so I don't deal a lot of damage.
  • Doesn't happen to me that way.... it's too slow to even register my animations.

I'll hit them, the animation with show I am hitting THROUGH the opponent and connecting but despite the visual and sound affects supporting my game play... it is ignored and leaves me wide open to a combo.

This happens with heavy attacks, dash attacks, and hits #1-3 in a combo. Also noticed the registration of the special is faulted too!

Why bug things tha are necrsssry for proper gameplay and mechanics? It doesn't make sense to me
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 67
    This has been happening to me too in all game modes. It usually happens immediately after the block bug (or similar bug in which the game acts opposite to the buttons I'm pressing)
  • Hey guys this is kabam bullshit, and we don't give a shit about what you think play or leave the game.
    Closing this dumb thread. Baaaaaammmmm