**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MCOC Master List Mutant

CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
edited August 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
MCOC Master List of Champions Adjustments.

19. Cyclops Xavier School: increase his armor break duration on specials 1 and 2 to 7.50 seconds. Increase his beams critical damage 2x.
20. Wolverine: too awesome, no changes needed.
21. X-23: too awesome no changes needed.
22. Storm: too awesome no changes needed.
23. Colossus: increase armor up to 10 seconds and increase damage increase on specials from 130 percent to 300 percent.
24. Deadpool: this character is awesome as is.
25. Magneto and Magneto Marvel now: why his two bleeds were removed from Special 1. When magneto is below 50 percent health his refraction prevents him from losing more than 5 percent from a single source. 100 chance to inflict bleed with special 3.
26. Deadpool X-force: increase his bleed damage on attacks 3x. Special 3 gives him 30 percent power recovery.
27. Old Man Logan: gains his signature ability not only by getting hit but also by attacking. Fix regen of 50.
28. Cyclops Blue Team: Increase his beams critical damage 2x.
29. Rogue: too powerful, no changes
30. Nightcrawler: makes his evade rate higher as he loses health. If full health less chances of evade.
31. Archangel: too powerful, no changes.
32. Psylocke: too powerful, no changes.
33. Iceman: reduce his coldsnap direct damage on class disadvantge. Dor example reduced on tech and increased on skill champs. Just like Black widow signature.
34. Gambit: increase stun durations.
35. Beast: make him bleed resistance.
36. Cable: increase his attack to 1300 at least for a max 4 star.

Comments

• Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Wolverine should probably Armor Break bleed immune champs. Even a small one would be helpful.
    Magnetos deserve some respect, they should reduce metal reliant champs ability accuracy from 40% - 60%. Strong bleed resistance (because metal makes you bleed more than punches or kicks). Maybe that's all.
    edited August 2017
    Colossus needs to hit harder. Rouge needs to be able to steal more buffs, maybe similar to Venoms ability.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    Magnetos: Cannot be struck by metal projectiles and damage by non projectile metal reduced by x% based on sig due to sig ability also reducing impact of metal weapons.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    Deadpool X-force: Against bleed immune champs his sig stacks armour break at the rate of 1 for every x hits based on sig level.
    Deadpool X isn't that strong to break armor. Or maybe he is (I don't know much about him or Deadpool).
    Magneto can't be too powerful. Could yoy imagine how easy he would have it against the Tech class? Magnetos, Nightcrawlers and MD eveywhere in the AW defense.
    edited August 2017
    If Storm is gonna keep all her lightning attacks then they should short circuit tech champs like Iron Man or Ultron. Reducing ability accuarcy by 50%, maybe 75%.

Lightning attacks should cause Concussion to reduce ability accuracy of all champs.
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    beast already has bleed resistance
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    Magneto can't be too powerful. Could yoy imagine how easy he would have it against the Tech class? Magnetos, Nightcrawlers and MD eveywhere in the AW defense.

who is md?
    Trimbob wrote: »
    Yellsome wrote: »
    Jon8299 wrote: »

who is md?

Mystic Dispersion mate

oh thnx
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    It wouldnt make sense for beast to become bleed resistant.
    Beaat is bleed resistant, isn't he?
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    He s got a percentage bleed resistance and i think he can close them faster because of his fur or summat.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Beast reduces potency and duration of bleed effects by 65% already.
    Again, Logan gains pacifism when an opponent uses a special as well as losing health. Pacifism is important to have for his sig so gaining it whilst attacking could make it difficult as he might go berserk and lose it all too frequently.
    However, I do think deadpool x force and colossus could use some improvements to make them interesting again.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Good suggestions!
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Why did the list start at 19? Lol
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Why did the list start at 19? Lol

Because his Master List started with Cosmics from 1-18. It's one giant list that gets updated whenever a class is finished
    I am working on the rest.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Okay a few notes

1. These are very little effort but a drastic step up from your cosmic list
    2. Beast has bleed resist
    3. OML 50% chance on crits and 100% on specials to gain pacifism but he can't trigger berserk this way
    4. Cable I agree 100
    5. Gambit just make the timer for Charges more like Nebula and reduce Fold chances
    6. Magneto need more than Sp3 love

Add-Ons:
    Wolverine armor Break bleed immune

X-Froce Deadpool definitely needs a chance for a small burst of regen on specials (kinda like Venompool)

Magneto Red should receive less damage from Swords and bullets

White Magneto I could see get an open wounds mechanic
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    edited August 2017
    Make cable regen trigger like magik limbo

12.5% at 1 bar
    25% at 2
    50% at 3

His regen isn't OP at all so it is not imbalancing anything
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    Okay a few notes

1. These are very little effort but a drastic step up from your cosmic list
    2. Beast has bleed resist
    3. OML 50% chance on crits and 100% on specials to gain pacifism but he can't trigger berserk this way
    4. Cable I agree 100
    5. Gambit just make the timer for Charges more like Nebula and reduce Fold chances
    6. Magneto need more than Sp3 love

Add-Ons:
    Wolverine armor Break bleed immune

X-Froce Deadpool definitely needs a chance for a small burst of regen on specials (kinda like Venompool)

Magneto Red should receive less damage from Swords and bullets

White Magneto I could see get an open wounds mechanic

That could work for Logan it's just important to balance the berserk and pacifism though 50% might be too high. Say 30 ish instead? His bleed stacks are already pretty good so having that much extra might just overpower him too much.

Does wolverine really need armour break? He's already considered to be a great champ by the majority of people, bleed immunes are a good counter too him though I can't see armour break imbalancing it too much as long as it's not a really powerful armour break.

I'd like to see deadpool x force have a new moveset personally so that him and the red version are different to play. Regen is a good idea too since he is deadpool after all, a chance to trigger on specials seems reasonable to me. Perhaps give his special 1 a different ability than bleed too? Maybe something similar to enervate but not 100% power being stopped whilst being attacked. Could be a bit like beast how he reduces it by 55%.

I think that would be a good change to cable, I really like him as a character but his damage is on the weaker side. A small increase to that would make him fine imo.

Magneto definitely needs his double bleed back on special 1, I really don't understand why that was taken away. Also give him heal block on heavy attacks for a shorter duration like civil warrior and extend it by 5 seconds on sp1 and maintain the current triggers on sp2 and 3. I also like the idea behind metal based attacks. They could either miss, be auto evaded or glanced like antman. Nothing too overpowered there I don't think. They could also use more than one of these by giving one to red magneto and another to marvel now.
  • Atomic_WolfAtomic_Wolf Posts: 59
    Both Magneto and Magneto Marvel Now need some serious help. His special one should have the chance for two bleeds and his Magnetism buff should be permanent (like the AI). A 100% chance to bleed in special 3 would be nice.
    @MegaSkater67

I say give Wolverine Armor break (small) because X23 has cruelty

Don't get me wrong she DOES have borderline genetic modifications to her Rage but Wolverine has gone through multiple wars including WWII and many MANY traumatic events like the adamantium bonding, Magneto ripping it out, mutating more into a beast, and then getting his adamantium back…

As for OML (and Groot too) I could see thier Crits having 40% chance or 35% at the least to trigger pacifism and specials guaranteeing pacifism
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Deadpool X force needs regency. Cyclops's need different animations
    Very good suggestions guys. What do you think about red cyclops? I think his specials are very low damage and her armor break is 5 seconds. As the leader of the xmen he really need some love. I know kabam fixed a little bit his signature ability but still. Comparing to any other champ he has the lowest damage output I have ever seen.

Maybe a good suggestion will be to have his beam damage to 2x after a combo of 50?
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Cable also needs some love in pvp matches. His debuffs heals the opponent more than damage them. So I recommend adding heal blocks as long as he has true strike
    As a ROL reward especially I find cyclops quite underwhelming. Blue team is the better of the two imo. The ability to crit through blocks was a small boost but he needed more. Maybe he could have a stackable incinerate on his specials like Hyperions sp1 and increase beam damage more than it is now. Blue team is just unblockable so I think red could have some improvements on his specials after a high combo.
    Red Cyclops is absolute TRASH!

Rhino is fun to use and a a decent defender

Ronan… ok I used my Act4 gem on him and the dude wrecked half of chapter 4 RttL… he's a monster if you're willing to burn a gem

Red-Eye is a disappointment as I don't even use my Duped Blue Cyclops the second Blue was added Red was obsolete. Doesn't help you need to LOL or gem for his signature which is terrible anyways

A passive increase to power gain like Moon Knight when he is below 70% health and maybe some added mechanics where his heavy is changed to a short laser blast that you can charge by landing combos (like beast) that guarantees an armor break but depending on the charge can become more potent and last longer

He DEFINITELY feels like an earlier champion as his abilities are so bland and not even bland in a good way