**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Health penalty if game crashes

I have encountered several situations where my champions health will be reduced by 50% and the opponent will have 100% health, if game would crash in the middle of fight or network got disconnected after I have defeated the champion.
If I restart the game, the fight will start from beginning and I will have 50% less health and opponent will have 100% health even if he was defeated. If game crashes a second time, I would loose 50% of previous 50% health.
So, if my champion has 10,000 health, then
1st Crash = 5000
2nd Crash = 2500

If fight starts from beginning, restore my health to last state when the fight was initiated.
Also this crash usually happens for characters which uses more effects in attacks like Phoenix, Ghost Rider etc.

Comments

• Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    It's not really a glitch it was put in place because people used to keep force restarting app till they had the perfect fight to save on item use. Really what you want is that match restore to actually work. Stupid thing seems to only work 10% or less of the time.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Worst than that is when game crashes in LoL because it can't sustain Star-Lord. Is an auto K.O. instead of losing half of your health.
    1/3 of the units I used were completely gone without letting me have a chance to fight. Support doesn't help in anything
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    If the system was not in place then it would be exploited. People would gain an unfair advantage closing the app after starting a match and seeing their opponent to then be able to go back in and decide how to in essence best defeat the opponent.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Yeah I've played live games in the past where without such a mechanism the opponent would disconnect before I won in order to not count it as a loss and lower their prestige etc. After a while the game coders made all disconnections an automatic loss. Sucked for when it was network or game crash related but it also sucked when players disconnected so.....
    I have had this happen in MCOC too and hated it but I could definitely see people exploiting it.
    A suggestion for the best solution for kabam to rectify BOTH would likely be helpful.