**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to R5?

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
Thor or Drax? both lvl 20 but i got like 60 sig stones.

Comments

• I'd go Thor.
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    Neither....4* are gonna be the new 3*'s obsolete!!!
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★

Yeah actually this is pretty much correct. For 4* just take them to rank 4 and hold onto the class catalysts. They are better off being used for 5* or for future 6* stars that will be around early next year (probably February).
  • Kratos_da_ChefKratos_da_Chef Posts: 11
    edited August 2017
    Drax . Deep wounds>Thor.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Save the t4bs and especially the t4ccs until you pull a dupe cosmic 5*. If Kabam is true to their word of 5*s becoming easier to obtain then you should have a good chance at a dupe cosmic sooner or later.
  • SlyCat42 wrote: »

Yeah actually this is pretty much correct. For 4* just take them to rank 4 and hold onto the class catalysts. They are better off being used for 5* or for future 6* stars that will be around early next year (probably February).

I say spend everything. We're being sold ice cream on the surface of the sun. I've learned a lot of this games content has a depreciating value attached to it. Nothing has a value past today so use it now. They won't be the same thing tomorrow.
  • TrumpootTrumpoot Posts: 185
    I say spend everything. We're being sold ice cream on the surface of the sun. I've learned a lot of this games content has a depreciating value attached to it. Nothing has a value past today so use it now. They won't be the same thing tomorrow.

This argument has merit.

for example.

You can spend resources now to rank up Drax and benefit from Max DW, or wait and then maybe DW goes away.

Can you imagine if folks had saved resources waiting for something better instead of ranking up a "perfect block" team?

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Anways it depend one hav many 4 Stars he has at rank5. If the first then he need more rank5 to beat the next to get all the cool stuff
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Trumpoot wrote: »

This argument has merit.

for example.

You can spend resources now to rank up Drax and benefit from Max DW, or wait and then maybe DW goes away.

Can you imagine if folks had saved resources waiting for something better instead of ranking up a "perfect block" team?

A lot of us saved resources waiting to get perfect block team champs. That didn't work out so well.
  • lol, why the hell did my post get flagged. People are idiots. Flag that!
  • TrumpootTrumpoot Posts: 185
    @LocoMotives yep, i never got a shot at perfect block teams.

But i saved for SW,DS,BW,WW2.

got DS and promptly duped him 1 week before 12.0 nerf.

only good thing is i saved a cosmic awaken gem hoping for thor, and fortunately i never got thor till last month.

but I did get Hyperion, and immediately awakened him and r5'd him using Thor's resources.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Guys i only wanna see answers with thor or drax and why. i got plenty of t4b and cc. i dont care if they will be obsolete, can we just have some faith in people asking questions and answer what they asked thanks :))

If that is the case then go with Thor. He will never be what he once was but he still is useful in AQ/AW and in monthly quests as well.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Drax is better on stun immune champs
    Thor is better on bleed immune

Id make the decision based on what I plan to use them for